How did you hear about us???

just googling questions about third pregnancies..my third and I feel like I am huge! Think I'm further along than what everything tells me..but guess I really won't know till I get an ultrasound...Idk when that will be either..still praying its a girl...this pgcy is so different than my boys...lots lots of heartburn! And nausea and headaches.....still praying its a girl!

Googling bf problems and then trapped wind problems - thank you very much for help.

I did a "abnormal early pregancy symptom search on Google" and it took me to a thread on BnB. I had probobly searched that same thing about 20x in the last few weeks but that was the first time the site came up and I'm SOOOO glad it did!

I heard about it through my cousin, she's a teen mum and she comes on here for support and advice..

Google...I was in the latter stages of my 2nd pregnancy and it took me to third tri and I found the August mums. I didn't realise about the rest of it until about 3 months later :blush: I LIVED in third tri!!

was just passin thru...these days are over for me but my sis-in-law is expecting.

I googled forums :)
I definitely lucky I found ya'll!

I was researching SPD and stubbled onto the webpage,,, glad to hear im not the only one expirencing this condition.

google - threw in some search words about babies throwing up feeds.

I was looking online and found this place the most helpful. Everytime I googled a question it would bring me here. I figured I might as well join and stop lurking haha!

googled about trying to have a baby and up came this site. Glad it did now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->