How did you hear about us???

Hi my name is Carrie I actually stumbled on to ur website when I was trying to look up some information

Bit late posting on this thread :haha:
I was Googling TTC forums :D

I was google-ing info about ttc and came across a post on this site. I'm liking it a lot so far!:thumbup:

When I google 'pregnancy forum' on my blackberry this forum came up.

I was surfing around the net about the pregnancy stuff and came across this site. So glad I'm here.

I am 30 and have been TTC for over a year. I have PCOS and have tried Clomid and I am not ovulating correctly. I am now scheduled to have an HSG and see infertility specialitsts. I am very excited to use this site.

i did some sort of pregnancy related search on google and a thread from b&b came up. i liked the layout so i joined :)

I was Google-ing info that always brought me here. I'm in the 2WW limbo and it's nice to have a place to commiserate...

Googling faint positive lines and came upon this site. Everyone looks friendly and after lurking for a bit, thought I should join! x

My name is Kryshawna <3 I love this site!! It has so many forums and so much information !!!!

I was googling information and looking for answers to all of the questions I have :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->