How did you hear about us???

obsessing about AF being late (first time ever) and came across this blessing on Google!!! :coffee:

I bought a clear blue fertility monitor and I googled it and found this forum.

I was googling pregnancy forums and I really liked the look and layout here, so lurked for a bit and then decided to stay :D

I actually typed in "TTC Baby #2" into google and you were the first link I clicked on.

Good ole Google. Looking up EVERYTHING to do with pregnancy. BnB just kept popping up.

I was looking for 'HPT' test info and stumbled accross you - have been looking for months but only just joined!!! This site has been keeping me sane for the past 6 months!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I was googling symptoms of pregnancy and came across this site :) I am in the US

I actually found bnb by doing a google search for the keywords 'trying to conceive forum'. I was searching for a forum that had an active community of women my age (38) and over who were trying to conceive. So I lurked for a while and now here I am :)

Crystal

Hi everyone
I was looking up information on what could taking too much folic acid do, and came across this site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->