How did you hear about us???

I was researching different things online and every question I asked, "Google" led me to this site so I figured I'd join and use the site's search feature instead.:thumbup:

When I was TTC, I asked a question using Google and one of the threads here came up.
I kept watching the site and referring to it when I had other questions, but never joined until now (almost a year later). B&B helped me through TTC, Pregnancy, and now BFing.

Google 'ing clomid..pcos..and ttc.. u seem to be the first one they put on there!

I was looking for people to talk to about my kinda unique problem...I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not and I'm a virgin...

Google. Well i was google-ing pregnancy forums at the time:haha:
Gotta love Google for some things ay!

I was searching forum where i can post my problems relating my bed and google showed me your site.

I typed into google, support site for ttc, or something along those lines. And here I am!

I googled "pregnancy forum" and found you :) I also have the babyandbump app on my phone- not sure if you're associated but since the name was familiar I checked you out and hope to connect with some other moms-to-be :)

doing a lot of research online...almost every question I had would be directed to your forums. =) y'all were helping me, even before i was a member.

My DH and I are TTC since 6 years. Finally, finally I have health insurance and have been surfing the net... and this website seems to have a lot of answers to my wuestions.

A Little About Me

Name: Adrianna

Short Personal Description: I am 22 and have been with my boyfriend for 6 years. We have been TTC for over a year now. We live together, and have 2 dogs named Lacey (a pug) and Roxanne ( a German Sheppard/boarder collie ( and a cat named Dean. I do not wish to get married until after I have children, so we are waiting at least until after our first baby!
Hobbies: I dont have any.

Color: Blue

Food: Pasta with Shrimp pasta sauce.

Hang-out: Sushi Bar!

Music: Mainstream Top 40. Country

Books: Getting rid of Matthew.

Movies: Too many to list! All either Comedy or Chick Flicks.

TV Shows: 16 and pregnant, Teen mom, Jersey Shore.

Authors:

Cartoon Character:

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: The USA. I have always wanted to go to Vegas!!

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My Boyfriend, Bryan.

Greatest Ambition: To be a parent.

Biggest Achievement: Graduated High school I guess.

Grandest Wish: To give my family everything I can.

What You Can't Live Without : My car! My freedom!

Hi my friend has just gone into her 3rd trimester after ttc for one mth and falling pregnant right away. My husband and I have been ttc for 18mths and while I try not to discuss my fertility problems with my pregnant friend, I know she wants me to experience the same happiness she has right now. So she recommended I join Baby and Bump and here I am. Im 31, my husband is 32 and we have been married for 2 1/2 years and together for 6 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007 but as we were not ready to have a baby at that stage. This month is my first cycle taking metformin to increase the chances of ovulation as although I have regular cycles, I dont have much CM to detect ovulation. I've tried ovulation kits and they indicate a LH rise but still no little angel. I look forward to hearing about others adventures in the hope that I wont feel so alone. Babyhopes80

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->