How did you hear about us???

I was searching all websites for TTC info and came across this place..Love it..Im in my TWW now..:flower:

Was googling for some TTC info and came across this friendly and informative site! Kudos.

I heard of Baby and Bump when looking for TTC support on Google. Thank you so much. I really appreciate that the tone is so supportive and accepting. I am very cautious, this is very new to me as not many friends or family know of our situation, TTC. I am 41 and TTC #1. We had given up, but I think we can do it. This is my first post, I am gaining courage!

Every question i typed into google on ttc problems came back to baby and bump. I'm looking for support going through iui

I was looking through 'Google' trying to find a good website relating to baby names!

I found out by just looking around to see mommy groups,
my sister was in one BGMC ( i think that's the name it was for wife's and all for service men)

ive seen it a couple of times when ive been searching google for ttc help etc so i thought i would join ^.^

Google...I have a mild obsession with Google especially scince we have started ttc!! lol

I was googling (as I usually do for EVERYTHING) and this page kept coming up at lot. I like it! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->