How did you hear about us???

I found you through google

It seemed as though every question I had had already been answered on this forum!

I too was browsing, it seems like the best site for those WTT and TTC. Happy to be here :)

I found you when searching about something on facebook... I think it was 'fun ways to tell people you're pregnant' and it pulled up a thread :)

My beautiful sister in law led me here. She found B&B after her trials with baby making and now that I'm going through similar trials she recommended the site. I love her for it. So much AWESOME info and support here.:winkwink:

I found BnB through google. Couldn't be happier, I have so many questions as I'm so new to all this (hehe)
Haley
Xxx
:happydance:

I also heard on the grapevine!! Doing a lot of internet searching on TTC, I'm glad I found this site.....very informative and supportive.

some of my friends told me about this site since i searched advice for younger mothers.

I was doing a google search for information on pregnancy. More specifically, doing searches on negative test results but possibly still pregnant.... it brought me here. It seemed like everytime I did a google search on anything pregnancy related, this came up as one of the sites on the first search page. So I decided to come here officially and check it out. Loving it so far! :)

I have a friend who recently had her daughter who told me about this place. We met on another forum and became fast friends, but that forum went belly up and felt lonely. She recommended that I come here because of the wonderfully supportive atmosphere and because of the fact that there is a more wide diversity of religious/non-religious people :) I love diversity and from what I see, this forum is amazing!

Google. I was looking up chemical pregnancies I believe and faint :bfp: and this site came up multiple times. I joined, chatted a bit and didn't come back for a while, but I LOVE bnb!!!!! :) It's full of such great women and awesome support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->