How did you hear about us???

I was being searching for discussion forum for parents and I've found your site. :)

I heard about the forum from a friend of mine, needed something to keep me sane during epic feeding sessions! Its really helped me over the last few weeks :)

I decided that I finally needed some support. It has been too long of a lonely road (4 years TTC). I googled TTC support forums and this one looked the best! :happydance:

I googled every question I had during my pregnancy up to now that I'm recovering from D&C and BnB have all the answers!
:thumbup::hi::kiss:

i was searching for some interesting forums to join and then i find your blog from Google.

i was googling things to do for my girls memorial service and a BnB thread came up, i browsed around and thought it was so good i decided o join

I googled on subject pregnant and overweight - and found that this was a great forum for support!

i read online dating forum site through your site. i like your site.........

I am new here... well new to posting, I have read on here for well over a year ttc #1. I love the information that I always find!

I'm always searching the internet...this site has lots of interesting stuff though so I decided to join the fun! :)

I was on bedrest and bored out of my mind and found BnB on google so decided to check it out and just never left! Lol

I was looking for information about Corpus luteum cyst and ZenJenn story came up on google, I started to read her story and everybody's response. I signed up looking to see how the story turn and if her little bean made it but the story ended so I am hoping I find the answer around here somewhere :)

One of my bestest friends belongs here and told me about it. and I was and still am in love with BNB, my best mate is Bek 74 :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->