How did you hear about us???

my husband found you in a google and emailed it to me. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the post... very helpful!

I was just searching for parental forum and your forum came on top so that was obvious it is best. So joined it for that.

Good old google. I was looking up information on jogging strollers and came across babyandbump!

Internet search pulled up this group and I was eager to join and get support from people going through what I have been going through!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

I find you through one of my forum friend and I also search your site through Google search engine...

Google!

I compared your forum to a few others and read a bit before joining. I'm big on organization, and this site is definitely well-organized. :)

i got here every time i googled any new ttc related issue and finally decided to sign up and paticipate :)

I was looking up answers for a pregnancy question and it brought up your sight so i checked it out and joined :))

I was looking for some support so I googled "breaking up while pregnant" this site popped up :happydance: Just what I need right now. I'm gonna play around and figure out the ins and outs.

I checked out a few other forums by using google and thought B&B was the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->