• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

I was searching on info bout bleeding at 14weeks and this site kept coming up again an again.no scary comments just support an well wishes also brilliant advice so being on bedrest with just my phone in bedroom I thought is join and see if I could find mums to be or that av been thro this :) only joined yesterday but luvin it,lots to read and like I sed no horror storys ;) x

Hello im new, just joined, I have been looking up things to do with my current pregnancy and this site kept coming up so I thought hey why not just join :) xx

yes that's what I thought too.whateva you Google bout pregnancy this is the site that keeps getting my hits LOL ;) and the fact that everyone has good sane advice is nice and pleasing :) looking forward to bumping into you again mummytogeorge :) x take care x

Randomly came across this on my little baby obsessed moment online. I can't wait till may to TTC.

yes that's what I thought too.whateva you Google bout pregnancy this is the site that keeps getting my hits LOL ;) and the fact that everyone has good sane advice is nice and pleasing :) looking forward to bumping into you again mummytogeorge :) x take care x

Oh yes definitely, I second that :) xx

I was searching for information on hip displaysia and pregancy, and this site was at the top of the page :)

I was actually googling ttc questions and found a link here! Glad I did I love it here!:happydance:

Tiffany
TTC for 2 years
first round of clomid this month hoping for a BFP:baby:

I am TTC and just did a google search for forums for ttc, pregnancy, and parenting.

I Googled "Pregnancy Forums" and picked the one on the first page I liked the look of best :)

I was searching 4 sm info on pregnancy in google......n I found this amazing forum...

I actually didn't hear about baby and bump from anyone. But it did keep popping up if i had any pregnancy questions and search them on google so had a look and thought i'd join! :D

Whenever I searched google for a pregnancy or ttc question one of the members here and BnB had already asked that question so I found my answer and decided to sign up myself :)

I actually googled TTC Forums/Blogs and your website came up! So I joined it looked like a wonderful place to be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->