• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

I was using fertility friend for a month but wasn't getting enough specific info so I searched google for ttc info and found babyandbump...it's been 2 weeks and it's been amazing so far...:):thumbup:

I would type questions about my periods and this website would always come up! I think it was meant for me to join <3

I kept googling my pregnancy questions and people on here kept having the answers I needed. :)

I googled baby pregnancy forums uk and you were top of the list

I was going through blogs meant for post IUI, and curious to know what is happening with me

Used Google for a question I had and found this site had the best information I could find, then half an hour or so later reading posts I decided that I probably should just sign up. Thanks for having a wonderful collection of information and being a good place for people to compare notes.

I googled some questions about IUI and early signs or pregnancy and this site popped up over and over again. :thumbup:

Apparently, if it is uterus-related, you discuss it here! Because every time I have ever Googled a fertility/pregnancy/TTC question, this site *always* pops up as one of the top results! So I figured I'd might as well join... :mrgreen:

Via a link someone posted on another forum. Glad I clicked on it!

Was looking for a due date calculator and seen this website and thought it would be a good place to chat and meet new people :)

I found you guys through searches on pregnancy symptoms and many I do have and find many of the very annoying.

Actually, just poking around on Google. I kept seeing this one pop up and came to check it out. It looks like a very active forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->