• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

I was searching for help with stretch marks and found your site. So decided to give it a try!!!

I was searching for baby names, about 1 and a half years ago.
I searched the site for ages, and made a list. I never bookmarked the site, and I remembered about the forum last month, so I tried to find it again. And, here I am!

I'd like to thank the forum for helping me name one of my twins, Kian. I saw the name on here, and fell in love with it!

Hi There,

I found you guys after typing in Trying to Conceive in Google.

I have been viewing the site for a couple of months and decided to join to get and offer support to people in similar circumstances!

:thumbup:

Every time I'd put a pregnancy/TTC question into google, there would be an answer from somewhere in this forum!

I actually have found this site while searching for some answers regarding some concerns I had during my first month on Clomid. Thought I would join and give this site a try.

I found this site during my hours of TTC and pregnancy research! LOL

I kept googling questions I had and finding answers on this board. I joined recently and am really enjoying the informative and supportive community here!

I was reccomended by a friend who found talking to people on BnB really helpful and reassuring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->