how did you tell your OH?

I took a test on the off chance not really expecting anything.

OH was in bed and after I stopped shaking I went back to the room (no doubt pale) and said 'I think I'm pregnant, will you check?' and thrust it at him complete with instructions! Lol

Glad you found the perfect way to tell him x

i had been ill for a week and we had tried for a while to conceive but we decided to wait a few years and travel so i had gotten the pill from doctors, the day my period was due i have some brown discharge and i figured af was here so i took one pill but by the next day it still hadnt started so i thought ah ill just use up my last pregnancy test and to my shock it was BFP i couldnt believe it after trying for a while with no success the moment we decide to wait bang lol
so i went into spare room to him and said i thin im pregnant and showed him the stick it was right before his birhday and he smiled and said i only wanted a dvd for my birthday lol
it was an exciting surprise.

I randomly decided to test one Sunday morning - No signs, no nothing, had a test sitting in the draw and thought 'Sod it, i'll try it'... Not expexting anything to show as thought it would be too early anyway. So i sneaked upstrairs and after getting the positive tested i went downstairs, calmly whispered in his ear... 'Guess what? You're going to be a Daddy' he had to look at me and ask again what i meant :) A sweet moment... I don't think i could have waited any longer...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->