How do I deal with hair everywhere?

Vrinda

Reaction score
We do not have pets that shed hair, but me and my husband are quiet hairy and shed a lot lol. And its our hair , that is all over- traces of hair on carpet-on blankets- on clothes- you name it.

I started worrying since I saw some small pieces of hair ( difficult to wash it off clothes) on her clothes and blanket.....

Since we got baby home, I am wondering will it pose any health issue, if baby gets some hair in her by accident?

I am so obessed and worrying over since many days, should I consult with doctor?

I am so tired of hair everywhere

Hello,
Here are some tips about hair care.........

Massage your scalp with 2-3 drops of any essential oil. Press and knead the scalp in such a way that the oil seeps deep into the roots. Then wrap your hair in shower cap for 10 minutes. Following this, place a warm towel around it and leave it for some time before washing.

If you have brittle or dry hair because of frequent usage of chemical shampoos then transfer to using a mild shampoo that is not detergent based.

Eat a handful of white sesame seeds every morning. It contains about 1,200 mg. of calcium and magnesium that nourishes your scalp reducing hair loss.
Consume a bowlful of yogurt everyday (unless you are allergic to milk). This gives a new shine to your hair.

Rinsing your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and tea helps the hair grow stronger and faster.
Mix lukewarm castor oil with almond oil and massage your scalp atleast once a week with this mixture.

Really nice tips are presented by you here regarding hair care. I like these tips and try to follow these tips in my best. Keep it up in future also.

@williams_john

Thanks for the tips, I will try to follow these for hair care.

We do not have pets that shed hair, but me and my husband are quiet hairy and shed a lot lol. And its our hair , that is all over- traces of hair on carpet-on blankets- on clothes- you name it.

I started worrying since I saw some small pieces of hair ( difficult to wash it off clothes) on her clothes and blanket.....

Since we got baby home, I am wondering will it pose any health issue, if baby gets some hair in her by accident?

I am so obessed and worrying over since many days, should I consult with doctor?

I am so tired of hair everywhere

I agree with what the others have said about hair etc. Have you tried something like TGel shampoo or what about researching stuff you can eat/use like herbs or something you could add to your diet to help?

With the hair everywhere, do you have a pet hair hoover with the attachments? And if all else fails get a big roll of carpet/parcel tape, really strong stuff that lifts dog hairs off our clothes etc really quick and an air ioniser, my parents used to have them all over the house to collect the dust.

Thanks for your reply really helpful tips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->