How do i get rid of the smell?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
A couple of nights ago Alex threw up alllll voer his bedroom carpet. I cleaned up as much as i could with washing up liquid and water but it still smells!
How can i get rid of the smell?

We had this a couple of weeks ago. Baking soda and white vinegar was suggested but we didn't have any. We used a foam carpet cleaner a couple of times and then febreezed it. Apparently pet smell freshener is quite good too.

Put baby talc on the carpet, leave it a while then hoover it up.

or try lemon pieces in hot water leave in a bowl for a few hours think its ment to absorb the smell ? but ive never tried it lol

Yip the pet carpet shampoo is great, it gets rid of everything Kx

For pet mess, I've always used washing detergent (the clothes stuff) in warm water and give it a good scrub. When it's dry, like others said, sprinkle it liberally with bicarbonate of soda or baking powder and leave it for as long as you can then just hoover it up.

I would try some talc or some shake and vac hun it worked for us when we had an interesting experience with paddy been ill x

Febreeze is brilliant. I used to get through a lot of it when I lived with smokers, it's very effective against all kinds of bad smells.

I normally use warm water and laundry detergent and then carpet stain remover.

try giving it another clean with some anti bac spray, it will kill the bacteria that make it smell, then use some febreeze or shake n vac x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->