How do itti bitti D'lish's work?

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
Ive looked on the fill your pants website and I cant visualise what theyre describing.

Which bit is absorbant? Is it like the flip where only the liner is absorbant?

If so how many liners do you ahve and how many nappys?

I assume you mean the snap in ones?
The snap in ones have two bits that come with the outer that have colour coordinated poppers (useful for when you have to leave the OH to put a nappy together *rolls eyes*) These are the absorbent parts of the nappy. The Ittis do have a lining on the inside so not quite the same as the Flip type covers so that does mean they will probably need washing/rinsing, however they dry incredibly quickly on a rack/over a radiator so they can be reused very promptly with a new snap in set. The snap in sets take somewhat longer to dry out as they are 70% bamboo, overnight seems sufficient though.
I have six small SIO ittis and four extra sets of snap in boosters (I have other AIO ittis) I plan on pailing the used snap in sets and hand rinsing the outers and reusing a couple of times (unless they have ended up covered in nasty poop) so I am only putting them in the washing machine every other day. I do, however have other nappies I will be using during the daytime as well as the Ittis and I have a completely different lot for nighttime use so will only be using Ittis for daytime changes.

Ive looked on the fill your pants website and I cant visualise what theyre describing.

Which bit is absorbant? Is it like the flip where only the liner is absorbant?

If so how many liners do you ahve and how many nappys?

Ok, its three parts, 1 outer minky wrap, and then there are 2 inserts that just popper in, thats the simplest way of exaplining it really. you can buy spare inserts so when its change time you just changhe the inserts and you can keep the pretty wrap providing it's still clean.

I have described in more detail on my site https://milliesnappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_19_33 if you want anymore info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->