How do my chances seem?

brandi91

Reaction score
Hey, girls! I’m here from the Long Term Trying to Conceive board. I have been TTC for over 3 years. I don’t ovulate on my own. I tried oral meds with no success so we did injectable medication with an IUI. If you are unfamiliar with IUI, they do a sperm wash to get a more concentrated sperm count, and then inject it past the cervix.

Anyway, I’m now CD 19. I did the trigger shot to force ovulation on CD 17 and I had three mature eggs. Hubby’s sperm counts have been great. We had intercourse on:

CD 13
CD 16
CD 17
CD 19 (the IUI today)

And we will also have it on CD 20, 21, and 22.

I won’t be able to test because they’re giving me another trigger shot in a few days to keep my levels up, so I’ll get a false positive. I can’t test for almost 3 weeks! I’m going to go crazy! Anyone have any tips for conception or implantation?

Does anyone that has done IUI think that there is a significant chance for multiples when hubby’s sperm count was so high post wash? (130 million post wash).

Thanks ladies! I’m trying to keep myself preoccupied. I want to be pregnant so badly!

Hey!! i feel like your chances are pretty good! keep me updated!!! all the best!

I reckon you’re in with a decent chance, wishing you loads of luck and hope the time passes quickly for you!

Very good chances!!, Good luck and keep us updated!.

Thank you, girls. I’m testing out my trigger just to stay sane, but I’m so impatient.

I think there's a lot of us here that are impatient..hahah

No judgement from me!, I tested out my trigger when I did IVF back in 2013!. Good luck!.

Wow what a journey. It's sounding as good as it can be this cycle. I'm wishing hard for you.
So you will have more IUI's over the next few days? X

Sounds like you have great chances!! 3 mature eggs, 130million swimmers. I think thats pretty good odds!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->