how do u work out ur cycle

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
how do i work out my cycle?
i came off the pill 18th september.
my period started on 22nd september the same time i was exspecting it as if i was on the pill.
this month i was exspecting it on 20th october(as it would of been if still on pill) but it turned up on 23rd october.
so im just wondering when it should come next month (hopefully it doesnt)
hope someone can help.

Hiya count the days from your period on 22nd Sep to your next period on 23rd Oct (day 1 is always the first day of your period) so if my maths is correct that would give you a 32 day cycle (best just check maths is not my strong point!). I would just make a note of when AF comes next so you can check it stays the same sometimes it can be a bit all over the place when you first come off the pill. Hope that makes sense!

ok cheers. so next month my AF should be 32 days from yesterday as my AF started yesterday.
so can i do a test after 32 days from yesterday if witch doesnt show up.

hi hun your cycle length whilst on the pill is controlled. my cycle length whilst on the pill was as follows.............started taking the pill on a sunday, took it for 21 days taking the last one on a saturday, had my period on the wednesday. this was my "cycle" for 7yrs. when you come off the pill you need to wait for your body to adjust and set its own cycle. i have had one period since coming off the pill in september, my cycle was 32 days

ok cheers. so next month my AF should be 32 days from yesterday as my AF started yesterday.
so can i do a test after 32 days from yesterday if witch doesnt show up.

Yes. But dont forget that it could take a few months for your body to get back to normal from coming off the pill.

Best of Luck :hugs:

:hugs:

Suz is right it may varie for now and not be regular but defo :thumpup: to keep a little record in a diary or notepad on the PC.

Good luck

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"