How do you deal?

SCJ110212

Reaction score
My biggest issue is actually dealing with seeing other people pregnant and having a baby. I hate it and it kills me, I see my girlfriend having a baby, she is 4 weeks away from the due date. Where as when I was pregnant I didn't even get to 25 weeks pregnant. It just isn't fair. :/ I am so bitter about losing my girl, I just don't know how to feel. How does everyone else do it, I would appreicate ANY avice. Please.:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so very sorry for your loss. If you can't be around her then don't.
What you are feeling is TOTALLY normal and to be expected after a loss.

My SIL just had her baby girl after having 3 boys ( they her boys are older she is 38 and her husband is 40 ) and when she reached her 6 month of pregnancy I could not be around her, but i should have did the right thing and told her my feelings. I didn't do that I just completely stopped communication and stopped seeing her and I should not have done that.

We have had other problems now, she named the baby the same name as my angel and didn't even ask us how we would feel about it , so now we are not talking, her baby is 4 months and I have never seen her and probably never will. :nope: but that is my situation .

Be honest with people and tell them you just can't be around it right now and they should understand if they don't they really aren't much of a friend then IMO.

Your emotions are very normal so don't ever think they are not, I am here if you ever need to talk anytime..
XOXOOXO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Be honest with people and tell them you just can't be around it right now and they should understand if they don't they really aren't much of a friend then IMO.

Your emotions are very normal so don't ever think they are not, I am here if you ever need to talk anytime..

I guess you have a point

Aww I know how you feel I lost my baby
Girl on Saturday at 18 weeks I miss her
So much but I thank god I still have my
Two year old daughter

I second Andypanda, if it's hard being around your friends then tell them, my sister had a 2 month old baby when I lost my son Zane and when we came home from the hospital, she texted my aunt (who was staying with me) to ask if it was okay that she come over and bring my niece and that if I would be too upset that she completely understood and would stay away just as long as I needed her to...and she would've too, that's just how it is when someone loves you, they will do whatever they can to ease your pain and if your friends can't understand that then they aren't true friends.

As far as how you should feel...WHATEVER you are feeling is normal, it ranges from anger to sadness to completely rock your socks crazy. My emotions change on a minutely basis and I just try to roll with it, it is hard and it sucks and it hurts! I just focus on breathing, in and out all day everyday and if I don't do anything else that day, I still meet my daily goal of breathing. Peace and healing take time and while I honestly don't believe we will ever truly heal, I find that I am able to laugh and even while laughing I still feel that sadness, that pain that has become a part of me, that reminds me that while the world forgets, I remember my child through my pain and that is really all I have left of a beautiful boy who changed my world and brought me so much hope and happiness. I hope you find your peace, healing and comfort during these difficult months ahead. :hugs: Rip Baby Girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->