How do you eat Pringles

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Do you nibble bits off them? Eat them whole? 2 or even 3 at a time??? Or crush them into little bits and pour them in!!!

I eat 2 at a time - whole. Just open wide and shove 'em in!!!!:rofl:

Just had a little box of sour cream and onion - yum!

Salt and vinegar ones I lick off the flavour & scoff the crisp!

:blush:

Open wide and shove em in :rofl:

Only one at a time though!!

one at a time whole, funnt you mention. I just got a tube out of the cupboard lol

One at a time whole ...

But if it chive n sour cream i lick off flavour first then munch whole lmfao!!

xxx

Im a nibbler.........OH rams 3 or 4 in at a time!

I just shovel them in one at a time lol.

Cx

it depends on my mood! sometimes i lick, sometimes i nibble and sometimes i just ram them in!

Eat them whole, suck the salt off and then chew and swallow...sounds so graphic lol

hmmmm i dunno lol!!!! ill tell ya wen i next eat em haha

I only eat salt and vinegar, and i lick thesalt and vinegar off and eat the crisp until i feel sick...then i just lick the flavour off and bin the crisp...

yes i am a weirdo

Have to love the licking bit though don't ya :rofl: I hate it when you get a pack thats not very lickable :rofl:

I LOVE when you get to the bottom and you get all the little broken bits and LOADS of flavour .... mmmmmmm

MUNCH!!

xxx

I'm a lick and shove girl myself :)
and usually the whole tube!!!

Wow! I'm amazed at how many fellow lickers there are. I thought it was a taboo subject! :rofl:

I bought a tub of salt n vinegar pringles to see me through the day today...sooooooo yummy...

speaking of very lickable ones Wobs....Florida!!!It's like a thick coating of salt and vinegar....it's amazing!Never seen anything like it.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm clogged arteriiiiiiiiiies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->