How Do You Feel @ 4DPO??

Popcorn

Reaction score
Hi girls, :flower:

I'm at 4 dpo and wondered how you felt/feel when you were about in the smae place of your cycle.

So far I'm experiencing mild cramps and (TMI!) creamy CM...you??

hey...i'll join you since I am on 4dpo :hugs: same here very mild cramps on and off and creamy CM. how lons is your LP ?

yey! good to have you on board! :hugs:

not sure how long my LP is yet, as it's only my second month TCC and my first month temping.

However my cycles tend to be around 27-30 days most months.

You?

OMG..I have irregular cycles :wacko: This happened bascially after my m/c last Dec. I O'd only after 4 months.Anyhow, my cycles are like 30-36. I O'd on ay 26. All I'm doing right now is researching 4DPO..am crazy :haha: When are you planning to test? and do you chart?

Sorry about your loss honey :hugs:

30-36 isn't so irregular, but it must be hard waiting that extra week. Once i had a 56 day cycle and also have had some 35 day ones.

I do chart, it's my first month doing it. you?

I have promised myself not to test until AF is late, so I guess I will wait until CD 33 unless the :witch: visits...(today is cd20) Looooong wait!

What about you?! x

exactly its tough to wait so long for ovulation..

Well, I have been charting since last April. Why don't you attach your FF chart on your signature so that we can have a peep at each other charts :thumbup:

So true, me too will not test before AF arrives(hopefully its shouldn't for both of us:flower:) the last two cycles I tested got BFN and the next day AF arrived:dohh: So this cycle I would make myself wait. So you have to wait 13days more...hmmm.... sometimes its so stressing right?

Are yout TTC #1? I have 2 boys :cloud9: am trying for #3 and HOPE AND PRAY it should be a girl (if am pregnant)

good idea, I will have my lunch and then I will attach my FF. Yey! we can keep an eye on each other. :thumbup:

yeah, i do find the TWW stressful, but this month i spent a while worrying that i hadn't OV'd, so I'm just relieved that it happened.

Can't help but symptom spot though :haha:

yeah we are TCC #1 Oh, good you have experience! I might be asking you questions during the wait :winkwink:

I'm keeping everything crossed that you have a little girl! Have you got a name picked out?

Ok, I'm going to lunch, back in about 20 mins :flower::hugs:

Hello! Ok, I added my ff!

Keep in touch babe! :hugs::hugs:

So sorry i went off without telling you..my little one swtiched off the pc!! he is so very naughty!!

Wow I see you've added your chart, thats good. Updating my chart is the first thing I do when I wake up, my husband says am off my head sometimes :haha:

Every single change is a symptom for me too..:wacko:

go ahead make a list of questions babes, i will answer them :flower:

Oh yeah, since I have 2 boys all I see is cars,bikes,trucks,pants,shirts and t.shirts:dohh: I want to see some pink,tea sets, dolls etc etc:blush: ..am just going crazy..:haha: No, actually am Indian and we name the baby one he/she is born. But we just made a list and picked up what we liked..will make the list once I know what sex the baby is :cloud9:.. Lets hope this is our month:flower::hugs:

hmm... where r u ?? how are you doing ??

Hiya!

How are you today? I'm feeling out this morning, don't know why...maybe because my temp had a slight drop in it this morning.

What about you? Any more symptoms? :hugs:

I've just looked at your chart! OMG those high climbing temps!! Looks very promising so far!

im 4 dpo and im feeling nothing apart from slightly sensitive nipples... it doesnt really mean anything to me, symptom spotting because ive had one month with all the symptoms possible and the another month with nothing and both were bfns :(

Hey ladies – Mind if I join?
I’m 4-5 DPO…this morning I woke up feeling pretty weak and now I’m sitting at work feeling a bit nausea. Blah! I plan on testing on June 11th. AF is due on the 15th…fingers crossed!

Popcorn: awe don't feel bad...a dip at 6dpo is nothing to be worried... we'll how the tmp is tomo. Not to make ur hopes high but normal ID is around 7-10dpo but maybe in your case its 6dpo..take the bright side of it hun...:hugs:

leahjones: i know, after O date everything for is a symptom, even when I blow my nose :haha: we're yet too early though..let us gv it some days:hugs:

heff1604: Welcome :hugs: ( i'm welcoming on behalf of POPCORN :D ) Wow, I too wanted to test on the 11th and then made up my mind to test on the 14th. So your LP is short is it?

Hi Girls!

Thanks for doing the welcoming Skav :hugs::hugs:
Hi girls!

Yes, I'm also thinking everything is a symptom, but I keep thinking that it's just because I'm paying more attention to my body than usual while TCC.

Skav, thanks :hugs: maybe it is ID...or just a mini temp drop...:flower: How are you feeling? any more symptoms? I'm still cramping and I swear I don't remeber cramps this early before AF...

Arhhhhh :wacko::haha:

im about 5 dpo today... no symptoms :( no cm AT ALL, my boobs/nipples could be made of steel cuz i feel no sensitivity or tenderness at all, no dizziness or nausea, nada, nothing :brat:

im about 5 dpo today... no symptoms :( no cm AT ALL, my boobs/nipples could be made of steel cuz i feel no sensitivity or tenderness at all, no dizziness or nausea, nada, nothing :brat:

Hy babe, actually...lots of women say that they had no symptoms what so ever before their BFP so don't worry- symptoms or not, we can never really know until :witch: or a BFP! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks love! :) i will have to try and keep my chin up, :dust: for all of us!

Popcorn !!!!!!!!!! love that temp rise...looks fantastic !!:happydance: FXd !!

Popcorn !!!!!!!!!! love that temp rise...looks fantastic !!:happydance: FXd !!

:happydance::happydance: YEY! I know! I was so happy in the morning! FX!!!
Trying not to get too excited...still having some very mild cramps, (TIM alert) very tiny amount of creamy cm- in fact it seems to be watery..?

how are you today? Tried to peek at your chart5, but the link didn't work for me? xx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->