How Do You Feel @ 4DPO??

am so glad your happy..yay !!:flower:
mild cramping is ok. did u bd yday? if yes, it might be the spermies (leftover)

hehe u may be able to see my chart now. i was editing my signature yday and played around with the links...oops!:haha: i had drop today but am not worried though... strange but it's the truth :wacko:

i am feeling dizzy right now :shrug: And you know, I am having the the POAS addict creeping down my legs today :dohh: i just hope it goes away.. shoo shoo...:haha:

Hey :hugs: just checked your chart! dip @ 7dpo...!!!! FX for ID!! :happydance:
feeling dizzy also sounds promising...

Oooh how exciting!! Whatever you do don't POAS!! you might get disappointed because it is too early!! wait and you may be rewarded with strong lines :hugs:

Lets hope the same.. am crossing everything for both of us and everyone here:hugs:
Yeah, your words calmed me down and i thank you:flower: the word "disappointment" helped me ..really 'cos I've been disappointed twice, tested and 5mins later AF :dohh:

will wait with you :hugs:

Be good! I'm glad I helped with making you wait! :flower: I guess this thread is now 7dpo thread...

When will you be testing? I want to wait until I know AF is late- but my cycles vary from 27-30 days I also had one that was 35 days. When would you test with this in mind?

yay to 7dpo !!

I actually have LP of 11-12 days. My Af shows on the 12th exactly but this time I will test after the 12th. Did you notice we are going as the calendar date :haha:
I think you should wait the 2weeks like me. I assume you have an average LP of 14days since your on day23 and 7dpo. If you can and you don't cave in for a test, wait for the 2 weeks(actually 1 week from today) :happydance:

:haha: yeah, loving that going by the calender month! :haha:

I was thinking to wait one week too, but as it's my first month temping FF is advising I wait until Father's day...i'm sure AF would be here by then or...I will know by then! Anyway if I find out before then, I can get my OH a father's day card anyway xxx

I know 1st month TTC, FF syays to wait 18 or such days and its too much:growlmad:
I'm living in Italy so, our FD was March. Anyway I hope & pray u get ur BFP so that you DH would get a beautiful surprise!!! :hugs:

6 DPO today! i think i may finally feel some very light cramping... it only lasts a quick second, but i've felt it several times today, always on the left and it kinda radiates all the way to my thighs... oh pleeaaase be implantation!

6 DPO today! i think i may finally feel some very light cramping... it only lasts a quick second, but i've felt it several times today, always on the left and it kinda radiates all the way to my thighs... oh pleeaaase be implantation!

:flower: Hello! FX for you!! I know what you mean by 'radiates' I do hope it's baby month for us! :hugs:

Popcorn !!! I see a lovely temp rise..its shooting the ceiling :happydance: So hard not to keep my hopes high for you :shrug:

Hi lovely!! :hugs:

Thanks for popping in to see my chart! I had a look at yours too, still looking nice and high honey!! :happydance:

I know...I was very pleased to see the high temp...:yipee: but trying my best not to get too excited or read too much into it...:-$[-o<

Last month I charted at the end of my cycle only and I had a couple of 37.2's so all I can do is keep my FX!!!

How are you feeling today? xx:hugs:

Today i woke up earlier and took my temp! I was dreaming about cats and snakes (sorry for the yucky dream) yuck!! just can't get that out my mind:dohh:

I feel normal today and am sooooooooooo happy to see you excited. Its pretty hard not to be! I hope we dont see AF for the coming 9months :growlmad:
have u got any symptoms ?

Hmmm cats and snakes eh? :-k I know! It would be amazing to be rid of AF for 9 months!

Today I don't have any symptoms, not even cramping (yet anyway). You?? :hugs:

same here "nada de nada" No symptoms at all :shrug:

wish I was throwing up:haha:

:rofl: I know me too, I want to be throwing up!! :rofl:

Maybe no symptoms are good symptoms...(perhaps the babies have implanted already). :happydance::happydance:

wow..wish they are implanted and floating away...:cloud9: how lovely :kiss:

ok...pull me back 'cos am flying..!!

:flower: I know...what a lovely thought :cloud9: and it might be true!

But remember, if not we are one month closer to our sure BFP!! :hugs:

However in the mean time...PMA!!! BFP's for us both this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->