How Do You Let Go?

bethneebabe

Mum to 2 Angels
Reaction score
Ok, so we have been using the withdrawl method since December. My DH is all for NTNP but I am having a hard time just letting go and just let things happen. We want kids in the next year or so we should start now since I have PCOS but I just can't let go. Anyone else have this issue? How did you get over it?

Hi Beth! Nice to meet you. My husband and I decided NTNP also. I was on BCP and decided to get off of it. We had to sit down and talk about. We had to accept that if we are NTNP that, of course, we could get pregnant. Once we accepted and agree, we decided to not do the pull out method or use any type of contraception. We are just going to put it in Gods hand and when he feels the time is right, he will bless us :) I hope that you begin to feel better about it. Im here if you ever wanna chat about it.

I'm with you - I desperately want to be a mom (and have been since I was 16-18) - but the decision to come off birth control was a difficult one! I've never not been on birth control while sexually active so the thought of actually having a possibility of getting pregnant is scary. I'm SO ready to be a mom and yet, there are so many what-ifs too! I think my biggest worry is my dogs though. We have five dogs - two small scruffy terriers, a golden retriever, a rottweiler, and a rottweiler/lab/great dane mix. They're great dogs but they're going to be completely overwhelming to an infant/toddler and I refuse to rehome them - they were my first babies! Anyway, we're just going to keep doing what we've been doing (BDing whenever feels right to us) and if we get pregnant, we get pregnant. :)

That's a great plan! I am sure your dogs will love the babies just as much as ya'll. I have so many fears also. I am in my last year of graduate school, so I would be pregnant while making an hour commute to school. I am afraid that if I get pregnant I won't be able to travel that far anymore and school will be postponed. We still really want a baby and decided to take the chance. We are definitely NTNP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->