How do you make 7 days go by fast?

cskme_

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks today! and my first scan is on April 7th. I cannot believe how slow time is going. I feel like I'm going insane at work because I work in this small little office on my own and I am so curious as to what is happening inside of me that I don't want to concentrate on any of my work! I am still getting things done but I am super lazy and my mind is elsewhere. I know just about everyone is/was super excited for their first scan. How did you pass your time?

Keep as busy as possible. I'm glad I've got 2 other kiddos because they keep me on my toes and this pregnancy is flying. It's honestly kind of scary how fast it seems to be going. We're already 1/3 of the way done :wacko:

Seriously though, my husband is military and I've become the queen at "making time go faster" waiting for him to come back from deployments. Keep busy. Schedule small exciting stuff that gives you something to look forward to throughout the week (my kids and I always have ice cream Sunday's when daddy's away), even looking ahead to a favorite tv show can help. Just give your mind smaller bits to look forward to and it'll be here before you know it :)

Keep as busy as possible. I'm glad I've got 2 other kiddos because they keep me on my toes and this pregnancy is flying. It's honestly kind of scary how fast it seems to be going. We're already 1/3 of the way done :wacko:

Seriously though, my husband is military and I've become the queen at "making time go faster" waiting for him to come back from deployments. Keep busy. Schedule small exciting stuff that gives you something to look forward to throughout the week (my kids and I always have ice cream Sunday's when daddy's away), even looking ahead to a favorite tv show can help. Just give your mind smaller bits to look forward to and it'll be here before you know it :)

Thank you!! That must really suck that he's gone all the time, I find when my husband is gone time goes very slow too because he's usually the one to keep me busy. He's been working nights and I barely ever see him. Luckily we are moving this weekend and I still need to finish packing so I'm only going into work for half a day. After that my whole weekend will be busy and I will be in my new place Saturday and pretty much forced to set everything up and make it look nice. I'll be busy for sure. It's just the dreaded 9 hours during the weekdays in my office that seem to take forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->