How do you pronounce Anais?

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wondering how you pronounce the name Anais?

I'm from the north west of England and have to be careful with some girls names as I feel my accent can make them sound common! LOL

I would pronounce it 'a-nay'

Is this completely wrong?? :dohh:

There used to be a perfume called anais anais and that was pronounced 'anice' if thats any help x

your right hun its a-nay (the perfume is also said like this too) one of my favs lol x

I would say A-Nay too because of the perfume, its my mums favourite x

I say it a-nay-eace (like 'peace) I believe that is the French pronunciation. :) Your way is also correct, though.

yes i agree with the others its pronounced A-nay

I say it a-nay-eace (like 'peace) I believe that is the French pronunciation. :) Your way is also correct, though.

I say it A-Nay. A friends little girl is called Anais-Lily and they say it like that and they are French so... :shrug: :lol:

What do you think of "Anahi" or Anaih" ?

I know that's an American Indian name but I'm not sure how it's really spelled, but it lacks the S. I'm pretty sure it's pronounced A-nah-ee.

Well it's definitely pronounced differently around the world! Here down south in the U.S.A., we (or at least many/most) of us pronounce it "Anna eece" ;)

I would pronounce it "Annah-ees" or "Ah-nice". The first one is how I've seen the pronunciation described on other sites and the second is how it would be pronounced in my mother tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->