how do you remember to temp?!

Kylarsmom

3 amazing kiddos!
Reaction score
Help! I set my bbt next to my bed and NEVER remember to temp til i'm already up and about.. i have an alarm and everything, how do you guys remember to temp when u first wake up!?

lol I was crazy about temping so initially I would wake up several times in night to check if I missed hearing the alarm :haha: temping was the only reason alarm was set on my cellphone, it was a routine thing-silence the alarm and take temp, get up from bed, use restroom and log into fertilityfriend.com to feed the temp reading :thumbup:

You'll get used to it slowly...I just wish you don't get addicted the way I was...I have stopped charting now on gynec doctor's request.

Lol, took me ages to get into it. I'd put the stuff next to my bed and have an alarm on my phone called 'temp' and I still managed to forget!
I've just got used to it now I think.
xx

I just started temping yesterday. I put the themometer under my pillow, along with a pencil and paper, and set my alarm on my phone to go off at the same time everyday. When it does, I reach under my pillow, do my temp, and go back to sleep after i have written it down. :) Hope this helps!

My alarm is on the other side of the bed. I wake up to the alarm and temp before getting up to turn it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->