• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you survive? anyone??

wantjust1more

Trying for #4,our Miracle
Reaction score
Is there methods to the TWW? what do you all do to "wait" it out? I feel like i'm counting down the days-hours-minutes-seconds.

Went camping over the weekend and thats the ONLY things that seemed to get my mind off everything. No cell phones no nothing, just life.

So now, back to reality-- here I go again counting..

Is there methods to the TWW? what do you all do to "wait" it out? I feel like i'm counting down the days-hours-minutes-seconds.

Went camping over the weekend and thats the ONLY things that seemed to get my mind off everything. No cell phones no nothing, just life.

I don't know... I'm going insane. There are cycles it's not so bad- mostly when I'm too busy to think. But the more I do to try to keep my mind off waiting this month, the more obsessed I am. I've done every Internet search imaginable on conception... I just want my BFP so bad!

I don't know... I'm going insane. There are cycles it's not so bad- mostly when I'm too busy to think. But the more I do to try to keep my mind off waiting this month, the more obsessed I am. I've done every Internet search imaginable on conception... I just want my BFP so bad!

Okay, well at least i know i'm NOT alone!! I feel like the more time i have on my hands the more i just sit and google, google, google!!!! I feel like i'm up against wall doing the same thing over and over again. :argh:

I don't know how to "hold" off.. I really don't want to keep testing!

Where are you at in your cycle? I'm at 10dpiui... Hoping for the best!! :af:

I am just 2dpo - quite obsessed this cycle though. This is my first Clomid cycle - I had at least 3 good strong 25mm follicles and had perfectly timed IUI - as in the dr saw my follicle collapse. BD was perfect too with day before, day of and day after. I know it's not a sure thing, but I'm convinced this month is it. I'm going cry if its not. I've been waiting so long. I keep looking for statistics that prove I have a better than 20% chance! I've crossed the line to:wacko:

I am just 2dpo - quite obsessed this cycle though. This is my first Clomid cycle - I had at least 3 good strong 25mm follicles and had perfectly timed IUI - as in the dr saw my follicle collapse. BD was perfect too with day before, day of and day after. I know it's not a sure thing, but I'm convinced this month is it. I'm going cry if its not. I've been waiting so long. I keep looking for statistics that prove I have a better than 20% chance! I've crossed the line to:wacko:

FX 'd for you sounds so good and the chance sounds like a REALLY good one.
I was obsessed starting at 5 dpiui and started testing crazy amounts. Clomid didn't work for me so we tried femara with iui this cycle, and the next day after iui man o man did i have CM like crazy!!! Dr thinks i'm killing DH's sperm so iui is really good for women who do that. Praying this is it for us!!!! :baby:

Femara didn't work for me- moved on to Clomid and responded beautifully for what I can tell. Now if one of those eggs will just stick! This is my first IUI also- I'm excited and terrified- I want this so bad!

Fingers crossed we will both be on the pregnancy threads next month!

Femara didn't work for me- moved on to Clomid and responded beautifully for what I can tell. Now if one of those eggs will just stick! This is my first IUI also- I'm excited and terrified- I want this so bad!

Fingers crossed we will both be on the pregnancy threads next month!

That funny what works for one may not for others is so true, in that aspect we are so opposite. I'm praying to, this would be a great month. I found out with my miscarriages on 8/7/11 and would love to find out if i'm pregnant around there. Would be so sentimental.
The one thing that gets me is that my boobs are achy and i haven't had that since way before my ectopic and m/c two years ago.

Praying and FX'd for us !!!:hugs:

I don't know if it was insanity or just a preoccupation with what I ultimately had no control over - aside from DTD at the right time - even then that was mildly dependant on OH. Initially I thought it might take 2 months max - no fertility issues on either end. But when that first month came and went - I thought "OK maybe i'll need to aid this along".. Reading boards here the thought becomes real that it might not be as easy for me - I wouldn't be the first to think it would just happen but then it didn't.

So I preoccupied myself with all the various kinds of aids - I decided I should try preseed so I did (as a lube outside which helped when i was DTD with a purpose not out of great interest) and then I heard about softcups and that minute I went to get it - half way across the city at 1 am.. I just had to get my hands on them.. :0

I had soy all ready to go (have 2 bottles sitting there now not I am happy to gift if anyone is interested).. luckily I got BFP on 3rd cycle before I started running out of all of the more typical aid options - anything more than that and my preoccupation would have bordered on insanity.. :)

Wishing for BFP for you.. :)

That sounds very promising! I'm not very good at symptom spotting. I've had months I was sure I was pregnant but nothing. Also when I was pregnant (but miscarried:cry:) I was SURE I wasn't. Didn't even test until 2 days late. I think I will be buying a bunch of dollar store tests and test until my hcg shot is out of my system then just keep testing to see if I get lucky.

I'm on here everyday- be sure to keep me posted on how it's going ;)

I don't know if it was insanity or just a preoccupation with what I ultimately had no control over - aside from DTD at the right time - even then that was mildly dependant on OH. Initially I thought it might take 2 months max - no fertility issues on either end. But when that first month came and went - I thought "OK maybe i'll need to aid this along".. Reading boards here the thought becomes real that it might not be as easy for me - I wouldn't be the first to think it would just happen but then it didn't.

So I preoccupied myself with all the various kinds of aids - I decided I should try preseed so I did (as a lube outside which helped when i was DTD with a purpose not out of great interest) and then I heard about softcups and that minute I went to get it - half way across the city at 1 am.. I just had to get my hands on them.. :0

I had soy all ready to go (have 2 bottles sitting there now not I am happy to gift if anyone is interested).. luckily I got BFP on 3rd cycle before I started running out of all of the more typical aid options - anything more than that and my preoccupation would have bordered on insanity.. :)

Funny how it works- I have had 3 kids already that were so easy to conceive that I never dreamed I'd have a problem. But now my youngest is turning 7 and I'd really little a little one but 2 years off birth control and over 1 year really trying with one miscarriage and that's it. :wacko:

congrats on your BFP!! I have always wanted to try softcups but i was religious ab out preseed this cycle since the doc thinks i have hostile CM. I hopefully don't have to try them because i'll be pregnant this cycle!!!:winkwink:

Yes! No more waiting - no more trying stuff! this month is BFP month!

Funny how it works- I have had 3 kids already that were so easy to conceive that I never dreamed I'd have a problem. But now my youngest is turning 7 and I'd really little a little one but 2 years off birth control and over 1 year really trying with one miscarriage and that's it. :wacko:

I have 3 kids as well a set of twins and a single all natural cycles never paid attention to "how to" get pregnant. Then when we had the 2 m/c one being the ectopic and losing my left tube it's been two + years, and I'm going insane it seems. Just really praying IUI was it this month. :)

Keep me updated to-- I'll be on tomorrow to update my symptoms if any.

Losing a tube is rough- thankfully both mine are in tact and clear (HSG was done just a couple cycles ago). My lining is good (10mm) and I had good follicles. It's looking more and more like the hostile cervical mucous is my problem too. There's no excuse for me not being pregnant.:shrug: Hopefully the IUI bypassed the whole problem.

Losing a tube is rough- thankfully both mine are in tact and clear (HSG was done just a couple cycles ago). My lining is good (10mm) and I had good follicles. It's looking more and more like the hostile cervical mucous is my problem too. There's no excuse for me not being pregnant.:shrug: Hopefully the IUI bypassed the whole problem.

Praying IUI bypasses this hostile problem!!!! I'M SO EXCITED and yet anxious to find out i have 10 days and 13 hours before i can go to the doctor if :af:

Praying IUI bypasses this hostile problem!!!! I'M SO EXCITED and yet anxious to find out i have 10 days and 13 hours before i can go to the doctor if :af:

My gosh that sounds like an eternity!!!! I need to go in for a progesterone draw early next week- maybe they'll find some hcg too. I keep picturing my egg floating through my tube getting ready to snuggle in... I need a mental ward for the next couple weeks :winkwink:

My gosh that sounds like an eternity!!!! I need to go in for a progesterone draw early next week- maybe they'll find some hcg too. I keep picturing my egg floating through my tube getting ready to snuggle in... I need a mental ward for the next couple weeks :winkwink:

Ive waited this long to be 10 dpiui lol-- eh whats another 10 days, i'm just going to wake up and wipe and pray for no :af: i think the longer i wait for her not show the better... I'm going to not test until then or after. I really want to wait it out... I might be on here driving everyone crazy lol so feel free to keep me company lol:happydance:

Oh I'll be here. All I can think about is being pregnant. I really want to know what my chances are and "IUI with Clomid has a 20% success rate" isn't good enough! Lol

Oh I'll be here. All I can think about is being pregnant. I really want to know what my chances are and "IUI with Clomid has a 20% success rate" isn't good enough! Lol

Im just so confused with my cycle. I dont know if i should go by LP days of ovulation days or CD days to expect af.. im so confused.

Im just so confused with my cycle. I dont know if i should go by LP days of ovulation days or CD days to expect af.. im so confused.

I'd go with expecting your BFP or AF 14 days after IUI... If you caught the egg, that's when you could pretty confidently test at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->