How do you survive? anyone??

I was late and still had a BFN with one of my kids. It's not over until the red lady sings! Plus something as simple as drinking too much water can make it impossible to get a +.

So anyway... I'm now 3 3/4 dpo to be specific. :haha: Symptoms setting in from SOMETHING - be it meds, baby or the witch. Trigger shot is still giving me VERY positive tests. I hope it's out of my system soon or I won't know if I have a BFP or not... Stopping at the dollar store for some cheapies to keep testing until I get a negative.

That would drive me insane. I'm sure it'll be out of your system, give it some more days.
Try testing every other day. :shrug:

Af isn't showing up this cycle!!!

I was late and still had a BFN with one of my kids. It's not over until the red lady sings! Plus something as simple as drinking too much water can make it impossible to get a +.

So anyway... I'm now 3 3/4 dpo to be specific. :haha: Symptoms setting in from SOMETHING - be it meds, baby or the witch. Trigger shot is still giving me VERY positive tests. I hope it's out of my system soon or I won't know if I have a BFP or not... Stopping at the dollar store for some cheapies to keep testing until I get a negative.

That would drive me insane. I'm sure it'll be out of your system, give it some more days.
Try testing every other day. :shrug:

Af isn't showing up this cycle!!!

Oh that's a very good thing!

Was up all night cramping. To soon to be af I'm do sure its implantation cramping. (trying to stay hopeful) i was cramming on and off yesterday.
CM is not as wet, like it usually is before af, so still in the game!!!

Ohhhhh! I'm so hopeful for you!!!!

Nothing exciting on my end today. Started my new progesterone. It's kinda icky. Makes me sleepy. No clue what symptoms are from meds vs baby/AF. I'm just really anxious - I want that BFP more than anything.

I'm still getting stabbing type twinges in my ovaries- do you think that's just from all the follicles I had? I had a ton of little ones in addition to the 4 bigger ones... Is this a good, bad or indifferent thing? Could it be from the follicles forming the corpus luteum? Any thoughts?

I'm still getting stabbing type twinges in my ovaries- do you think that's just from all the follicles I had? I had a ton of little ones in addition to the 4 bigger ones... Is this a good, bad or indifferent thing? Could it be from the follicles forming the corpus luteum? Any thoughts?

What cd/dpo are you?
It could the follicles, but also depends on where you are at.

I'm 4DPO. Was in the middle of ovulating around 8am on Saturday morning when I had my IUI and ultrasound. I had 2 follicles around 25mm that were starting to go as well as at least one or two more that had just collapsed. I've had stabbing pains ever since then- they were bad on Friday/Saturday, but now they are just sharp twinges- not constant or extremely painful. I know I'm done ovulating so what's up with this?

I think it's over active ovaries thanks to the Clomid?

I am right there with you ladies! First couple times with no waiting just bam pregnant (unfortunately the last two were not meant to be). Now after NTNP since last May after my D&C and TRYING since last November the wait is killing me from CD1 I start counting the days until testing. I use to live pay check to pay check now it's af to test day!

Haha! Yes it is AF to AF - I just told my husband that we can't choose a new car type until after this cycle. He must think I'm insane. :wacko:

lol not at all. I've already traded up in hopes I may need those extra seats. Now who's insane :wacko:

Walking would be bad for me- I'd just wander around thinking about if I'm pregnant or not... I'd notice all the babies and pregnant women along the way. :haha:

I need something to occupy my mind... Maybe time to start a really good book. I don't know. :shrug: I wish there was something I could do to help my chances right now. It's hard to know that it's just a couple days where we can actually DO anything to get pregnant. The rest of the month is just waiting.

In other news.... I'm no longer saying when AF is due. I'm saying my BFP is due by aug 17th. It sounds so much better to me. :winkwink:

that sounds alot better to me too :thumbup: so my expected :bfp: is August 16th!!! I love it-- positivity!!!

You guys make me :happydance:. I love how positive you are. Just remember you are never out until AF arrives. Symptoms mean nothing (or at least that's this months motto!).

I am right there with you ladies! First couple times with no waiting just bam pregnant (unfortunately the last two were not meant to be). Now after NTNP since last May after my D&C and TRYING since last November the wait is killing me from CD1 I start counting the days until testing. I use to live pay check to pay check now it's af to test day!

Haha! Yes it is AF to AF - I just told my husband that we can't choose a new car type until after this cycle. He must think I'm insane. :wacko:

lol not at all. I've already traded up in hopes I may need those extra seats. Now who's insane :wacko:

Haha! Good plan. Maybe I should do that too :winkwink:

I'm feeling more and more out though the crankier i get.:growlmad::cry:

Yeah - just read some statistics and now I feel out before I'm even far enough along to test. All my positive thinking is GONE.

I didn't realize how slim my chances were based on how long we've been trying and sperm counts. :cry:

Yeah - just read some statistics and now I feel out before I'm even far enough along to test. All my positive thinking is GONE.

I didn't realize how slim my chances were based on how long we've been trying and sperm counts. :cry:

I feel you-- i don't know how to feel anymore-- tested this morning and of course :bfn: i'm so hurt and sad. and don't understand. I feel hopeless. :cry:

I really just want to climb in bed and cry. :cry:

I'm totally hopeless right now too. And I keep getting my hopes up every month even though I ALWAYS get a BFN. But it's just not working. :nope:

yup-- everyone says "your time will happen"--- pff ya okay!

i've been crying all day, mad at DH, just want af to show so i can start again. :cry:

I hear ya. I just want a hysterectomy so I can't try again.

I cry EVERY month. EVERY SINGLE ONE! I'm tired of it. I can't do this anymore. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->