How early can i test?? So impatient

CatherineB82

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been trying to conceive and am due a period on 7-8 September - had spotting last weekend which was around my ovulation time and had a little spotting a couple of days ago! Feel bloated and been having slight cramps. Had a test last week and was negative (well slight top line - but didn't get hopes up) tested yesterday and was negative!! :cry:

I am a Mummy to my lovely little Lucie already but can't remember everything about my early signs!! So impatient to be pregnant again!

I would try and hold out until af is due, i know that sounds difficult as i cant wait either and i'm due on september 13th lol. GOOD LUCK XXXX

I know i should wait and it's not long now either - are you feeling any symtoms? x

well i've been using my clearblue monitor but ive had 10 days of highs lol so im not even sure when i ovulated :( Boooooo!

i have had a really bad headache since monday and had dihorrea this morning, sorry tmi, which were my symptoms last time i was pregnant but hey it might be all in my head as really i think its too early hehe. we seem to have been at it alot though so all we can do is keep our fngers crossed!! how about you? xxx

Well i'm the grumpest cow this morning and have been switching moods like a light switch!! :wacko: Which is weird because when i was pregnant before i was the happiest mood i'd ever been in (my partner actually said that he wanted to keep me pregnant!!!!) :haha:!
Had spotting and really really bloated - eating like a pig but can't really go on that as always eat like a pig!! Love my grub!
I just feel stupid because i've made this big thing of getting pregnant quickly (as i'm very fertile) and if it doesn't happen this month i'm going to be devastated!!
Just want to go out there and buy lots of preggie tests and do them every morning!!

With your ovulation time if your on a normal circle and your come on around 12 then i'd say get more jiggy with it now as your at the end of yours! Mine was last weekend but i'm on 30-31 ovualtion - i'm a weirdo i know!! xx

I tested 4 days before my period was due and had a BFP. Good luck :) x x

i'm all jiggied out lol, well i hope this is it for you hunni and keep me informed :) wish i was very fertile! i have about 50 tests here and have to lock them away otherwise i'd be on them every day too hehe funny isnt it. xxx

well it's official i'm a greedy little person - just ate plate of pasta and then a big fat toasted wrap!! :blush:

Just went and brought a test that you can do 4 days before your due on so fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!!!!

Also, as i'm new to this site not sure how to find my threads easily - keep having to go through all of them again!!! Very annoying especially as i've a mood on me today!! ha ha!!

Id wait until ur due, well personally id wait a few days after that aswell, just to be sure test gets best result , but of course its up to u :d u can get some tests that work a few days before etc.
hope u get what u want and let us all no :D xoxox

well it's official i'm a greedy little person - just ate plate of pasta and then a big fat toasted wrap!! :blush:

Just went and brought a test that you can do 4 days before your due on so fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!!!!

Also, as i'm new to this site not sure how to find my threads easily - keep having to go through all of them again!!! Very annoying especially as i've a mood on me today!! ha ha!!

Click on your name over there on the left of your post and then you should be able to find all of your posts.

Done early response test today and negative again!! OH COME ON TUESDAY!! At least i'll know if i have a period!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->