How early did you test?

Hopeful mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies I just wanted to know how when you got the earliest :BFP:

I'm due visit from :witch: on the 6th Jan but I have a short cycle (25 days) so I was wondering how early I could test.

P.s I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section :blush:

Ok it seems that my post is being ignored! I must be in the wrong place, Im very sorry

I tested at 11dpo and got a BFP on a digi, 3 days before AF was due, hope that helps x

I tested at 12dpo and got a BFP and then kept on testing! I have a 29 day cycle.

Thank you hunies!

Congratulations and I wish you all the best with your pregnancies.:kiss:

I tested at 8 DPO and got a BFN, then at 9DPO and 10DPO. I got a faint BFP on 11DPO and a positive digi on 12DPO.

I got the faintest of lines on a IC 10mui at 9dpo but it was 11dpo before I risked my precious digi!

Faint line on 10mui test at 11dpo.

Hi i got a faint line on a First Responce hpt at 10dpo using morning wee then i went out later that afternoon and got a Clearblue digi and tested with that and got a positive on that too. All the best to you, hope you get a 2009 BFP x

Hi ladies I just wanted to know how when you got the earliest :BFP:

I'm due visit from :witch: on the 6th Jan but I have a short cycle (25 days) so I was wondering how early I could test.

P.s I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section :blush:

I know the early tests I took with this pregnancy were no good. :dohh: I had three negatives! POAS addicted I guess :blush: I think two days before :witch: comes is a good time. Should show up then maybe :) good luck! and use FMU of course if you test early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->