How early do you test?

Kern

Reaction score
I bought some tests and I'm 9dpo today. Of course I'm anxious to test right now but feel my chances of a bfn is so high I'll be mad lol

So, when do you test?? What was the earliest bfp you ever got?

I always managed to get a BFP between 9-11 dpo. You would probably get a positive in the next day or so but it'll more than likely be very faint. Good luck!

I used to early test but it's a waste of $ and sets you up for heart break if you have a Chemical.

I'll test once I have missed AF. With my pregnancy I actually waited until I was 2 days late from a nornL AF.

The earliest BFP I have got is 10dpo. I tested last cycle at 9dpo and thought I saw a super faint line but it was just the shadow line on the test, I just got extra disappointed the next day when it was a stark BFN.

I tested this morning at 10dpo and got a stark bfn. Guess I'm out. Hahaha. Murphy's law and all.

When I got my bfp (which sadly ended in miscarriage ) I tested 2 or three days early and got a bfn. Two days after I started spotting which I never do before af so I tested a day later and got a bfp

I used to test from 9-10dpo. Now I dont bother. After 15 months ttc and two MCs I think I have got fed up of the BFNs. Next time I do a test it will be a positive one 😀

I have gotten a bfp at 8dpo before. It was very faint but still there. Xo

I start at 8 DPO and seem to get my BFPs at 10 DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"