how early in pregnancy can constipation happen?

strdstkittenx - Any luck with your tests ? Did you test and got a BFP... I am in same boat .. 7DPO today & constipated since last 2-3 days .. also creamy discharge.. was wondering if i should get my hopes high .. lemme know about your test results.. Thanks

strdstkittenx - Any luck with your tests ? Did you test and got a BFP... I am in same boat .. 7DPO today & constipated since last 2-3 days .. also creamy discharge.. was wondering if i should get my hopes high .. lemme know about your test results.. Thanks

was supposed to get :witch: on the 11th, still hasnt come. and i tested the other day @ 16dpo with FMU and :bfn: still not giving up hope since no :witch: or :bfp: but its stressing me out FX'ed for you

fx for your bfp. Must say im suffering with constipation, not in usual sense of I cant go just in the snese Im not going as often as Id like xx

I'm 5w 6d and have had horrible constipation for the last couple of weeks, feel very bloated.
Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Hi ... i was constipated for at lest a few weeks and i found out a about 13 days ago we were pregnant ... hope u are too :)

pre-natal vitamins caused it for me so it started the moment i took them

Hey I've been having bad cramps n constipation for the last few days after having sex before on and on the day I ovulated. I don't expect my period for another 2 weeks. So not sure if I'm preg or not. But I'm really hoping I am.

I've been lucky in the constipation department. So far, so good. Gas/cramps is another thing, though. Of course, now that I've said that, I've probably jinxed it and will become consitpated immaediately. :growlmad:

4dpo for me & i knew i was preggo by that :) i had twinges & just got more & more bunged up lol(tmi sorry) and then 10dpo i got an IB bleed . dust for you :)

I've been constipated since the 2 week wait, its starting to ease up now though :)

This is happening to me as well, i have this milky vaginal discharge,a little crumps and constipation. i havnt taken the hpt test yet,and i think i might be 1week pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->