How everyone passing their time in the last week(s)?

Iren_iren

Reaction score
My due date is this Sunday and whole week i had plans for play dates/shopping/visiting dentist with son/trips to the park.
Today i am treating myself to deluxe pedicure (cant reach my toes anymore :) and another play date in the afternoon
I am truly exhausted (not from pedicure obviously)and started to think might be i should take
It easier to preserve energy for the birth and sleepless nights?
All the baby stuff is sorted, hospital bags packed, house spotless...

What everyone are doing closer to their due dates?

Nesting! :) Getting our little girl's room organized, organizing my kitchen...trying to find my mailbox keys which somehow both got misplaced, taking my car in for warranty work...everything I've put off for months.

getting the nursery together, going through clothes, I have all the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up during my last few weeks, so that will keep me busy as well.

Besides that I also play video games and work on artwork to pass time

I have every weekend, except one booked with something all the way up until my due date. There's birthdays, church event, thanksgiving holiday, 3 Christmas parties, a small baby sprinkle with just close family and friends and then baby!

In the week I'm always so busy just maintaining and keeping up with my regular house work and ds1 that days go by in a flash. My 8 weeks will be up in no time at all!

Was hoping to be a lady of leisure, popping little one in crèche when ever we got organised of a morning and then ...shopping...swimming..,,having a few beauty appointments.....and generally just pottering about....

but my two year old has gotten sick! Poor wee thing - but perhaps last time she'll be sick and have her mammy all to herself.

Well my plan is get washing down, wash baby clothes, organize baby clothes and toiletries and get hospital bag sorted as I still haven't got round to packing it

I am being induced next Tuesday the 17th so I am in a rush to get last minute touches done on the baby's room, pack a hospital bag for me as baby's is already done, clean the house, and finish turning in assignments for my first quarter in graduate school! I have been working full time through the whole pregnancy as well and just stopped working yesterday after receiving an induction date to be sure I had time to finish my school work before then. I feel super overwhelmed!!!

Nesting! Cleaning and organizing honestly. Still have some things left to buy for baby as well. Will also start packing hospital bag little by little.

Honestly I cannot wait for the time to come, but at the same time I feel like it can wait lol.

I am exhausted! I have chronic fatigue (m.e) anyway which is worsened by pregnancy and if I sit the exhaustion is chronic I'm out like a light, I'm often sleeping all night bar the five wakes ups to pee, and if dh is home I tend to fall asleep where I'm sitting, often up to five extra hours a day on the weekend!
I've always had a problem with broken sleep, unless I get a full 10 hours I often feel really unwell (very fortunate that since six months ds has been so excellent sleeper)
So basically bricking it over having a toddler and baby fills my days lol!

I am off work as of Nov 16 when I'll be just over 37 weeks. I am planning on napping a lot during the day once I'm no longer working! I've heard that labour usually starts at night, so I want to be as rested as possible in case that happens with me! I'm also going to do a lot of cooking/freezing of meals and snacks (muffins, bread, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->