How far along was everybody when they felt their first kick?

mstennischick

Reaction score
preferably with first timers, since I"ve heard it takes longer for them. I'm getting around the time when I should feel my little girl kick and I'm just so excited!

I really can't remember :( I know it was before the 20week scan.. maybe 18 weeks. xx

With me I was 18 weeks but no one could feel it but at 24 weeks everyone could feel it

First with our daughter was 15+5, she was kicking my side so hubs felt her to. Coltin was 18 weeks

Hah I'm a bad mommy, I don't remember. Later tho. At least 18 weeks.

I think around 17/18 weeks with dd.
I actually felt stronger movements earlier with DD than with this one.

17w 5d with my son and between 18 and 19 weeks with this baby :flower:

I was about 15 weeks when I first started to feel her move. Now I'm almost 18 weeks and I'm starting to notice patterns. But I have to be in the right position to know she's kicking :flower:

16 weeks. Could feel from the outside by 20

i felt my first when I was 17 weeks, still waiting to feel #2 x

I think I started to feel movements after 25 weeks, I remember being at my 20 week scan telling the sonographer I couldn't feel any movements despite baby moving around so much on the screen and she said it was totally normal.

Also where your placenta is positioned can have an effect x

16 weeks! OH felt first outside kicks at 25 weeks :) anterior placenta.

Flutters at 17 weeks, proper kick felt by me at 21 weeks, OH felt at 23 weeks x

I think I started to feel movements after 25 weeks, I remember being at my 20 week scan telling the sonographer I couldn't feel any movements despite baby moving around so much on the screen and she said it was totally normal.

Also where your placenta is positioned can have an effect x

oh thanks! i've been getting worried but i hope i feel them before 25 weeks that's so far away :(

Maybe... 15-17? Somewhere between then. It's been so long!

I felt the "flutters and bubbles" movements a few days before my 15th week, started feeling actual kicks around 16, almost 17 and could feel kicks on the outside by around 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->