How far along?

countrygalx3

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first thread and first time actually being on this site how are y'all?

I honestly think I'm pregnant. I have so many symptoms and I just feel different.

I'm going to attach a photo and want your opinions on whether or not I look pregnant and if so how far along. I'm mainly bloated right now but my stomach is hard, almost rock hard. It's never felt like this before. I was pregnant once and lost my baby on December 14, 2011 at 8 weeks pregnant :"( I remember my stomach looking like this at that time.

Before you say "go take a test!" Or, "go to the doctors!!" I'm going to the doctors for my first appt on the 30th of this month. So no rude comments please.

Just wanting your opinion is all :)
Thanks and have a great day y'all! ❤️👶

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
Hello everyone! This is my first thread and first time actually being on this site how are y'all?

I honestly think I'm pregnant. I have so many symptoms and I just feel different.

I'm going to attach a photo and want your opinions on whether or not I look pregnant and if so how far along. I'm mainly bloated right now but my stomach is hard, almost rock hard. It's never felt like this before. I was pregnant once and lost my baby on December 14, 2011 at 8 weeks pregnant :"( I remember my stomach looking like this at that time.

Before you say "go take a test!" Or, "go to the doctors!!" I'm going to the doctors for my first appt on the 30th of this month. So no rude comments please.

Just wanting your opinion is all :)
Thanks and have a great day y'all! ❤️👶

I am not going to be rude but yes I will be one of those to say go for it take a test! That is really the only way you will know unless you wait till the 30th...I couldn't wait! lol

I am going to take a test! Just don't have access to go get one right now! Do I look like it though? My friend says I do, I'm usually a tiny girl lol

I am going to take a test! Just don't have access to go get one right now! Do I look like it though? My friend says I do, I'm usually a tiny girl lol

I definitely see bloat but I am a big bloater, that is how I found out the first time I was pregnant! I also bloat though from my period but found when I am pregnant it is much quicker and alot more noticeable :)

baby dust for you!!

There's no way I could guess if you are pregnant based on that pic lol. Maybe? How long until you can get to a store to buy a test? I wouldn't want to wait another minute if I thought I could be already 8 weeks gone.
When was your LMP?

I don't think you would be showing at 8 weeks because the baby is only the size of like a raspberry. If your last period was last month, you're only 4 weeks along not 8. Not being mean, just saying. You might just be bloated from having gas. Which means you may be pregnant but I would run out to get a test right now, if you are pregnant you'll want to start prenatal vitamins and such.

I know you probably don't want to hear this as your just looking for advice but you really cant tell weather your pregnant or not just be looking at your belly at 8 weeks.
I mean hell I look pregnant again after eating a pizza! :haha:

Do a test. No one here can tell you weather you are or not.

Take a test, it is true that you are probably all bloat right now, however OH can tell that im starting to get a bump (he's been able to tell for the last week) and im currently 9w1d by lmp 9w3d by ultrasound measurements but I am small, I wear a size 2. if lmp was a month ago you would only be around 4 weeks so definitely all bloat.

gl and fx'd for you

I never said I was 8 weeks pregnant. I said I was pregnant before and lost a baby at 8 weeks on December 14,2011.

I don't know if there will be any way to tell unless you take a test (I understand you don't have access to one right now).

I only say that because before I was pregnant I would look 5 months pregnant if I was constipated, drank a soda, ate to much, drank to much, or had to much salt. And I'm 5'6 120lbs so usually I have a flat belly. And bloating is a pretty common symptom before AF.

So I really don't think you can go by a picture sorry :shrug:

Best of luck to you though and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's baby bloat and not AF bloat!

P.S. Very sorry for your previous loss I can't imagine how devastating that was. And good luck at your appointment!

You very well could be...I always intuitively "know" when I'm pregnant because I "just feel different."

But I cannot tell you if you are or not by the picture. Some women have a belly like that all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->