how far gone wen u do get pregnant

XxkayleighxX

Reaction score
well i was just wondering how far gone u will b wen pregnant b4 u tell family and friends will u tell then at different times?

Probably 3 months ish. If I'm finished school by then, I might tell sooner. If I'm still in school, I'd probably wait.

many people i know dont tell friends till about 14 weeks and only tell there close family n best friend soon as they find out. For me the only people i will tell im preg will be my dad and boyfriend n work, me n my bf wont be tellin his mum till i get the 12th week scan picture, only because i wanna put it in a frame with the sign grandma to be on it, i might do that for my dad also.

My husband told one person at work the day we found out - by close of business everybody in town knew. We also called our parents the same day to let them know.

tryin4 no1 i want 2 do that!!! great minds fink alike lol but mines the same!!

I told my family th day after getting my bfp and some close friends other than that I waited until after my 12 week scan :) xx

I couldnt keep it to myself i told my mum at 6 weeks my OH mum (because we stuipidly left a mag laying around - a pregancy one) about a week after then in dec on xmas day we told my family couldnt keep it to ourselves - not only that but if something had of happened them people would have found out anyway...but i loved telling people..x

I've got to say, I think that's a fabulous idea about the granny picture!:thumbup: Might have to steal that one myself! The only problem is though, is that I don't know whether I'd be able to keep it a secret - my nickname of my family is "bucket gob" :dohh: - sounds great doesn't it?!

We told everyone as soon as we found out, by 9 weeks everyone knew! As it turned out I wish I hadn't told anyone as I had 2 bleeds in my 1st tri and although everything was ok I wish I had waited until I knew everything was ok. This time I won't tell anyone except my OH until the 12 week scan x

LOL love the nickname britacross sea, i just want 2 make sure am pass the danger stage b4 i let loose lol

i won't be able to NOT tell people...
with some luck a family event will pop up during the early weeks,
so i might shock everybody then... and videotape the reactions hehehe

I will probably hold off on telling anyone, other than 2 close friends (Whose OH's are my DH's 2 best mates). I'd want to wait until the first scan to know it was ok and even then would probably try and wait a little while after that.

I'd hold back on telling people more for the ignorant comments about it being my 4th baby and me being young, I want to enjoy my last pregnancy as much as possible so the less time people have to be negative about it the better.

I think we'll tell our parents and that's it until the 12 week scan. It'll be really hard to keep it quiet though and motor mouth (aka me!) will probably end up telling people!!

xx

I want to wait as long as possible before telling people because my MIL will just be unbearable! lol
I may tell some of my friends and my family after the 1st scan, altho I will probably tell my best mates as soon as i find out! xx

I think it will be incredibly difficult to not tell everyone and shout it from the rooftops, but I think the only person I will tell is my best friend. I know that if I tell my family or my in-laws then the whole world will know, so I shall be waiting until my 12 week scan to tell everyone :)

I think i will tell my 2 best friends, n let hubby tell 2 of his! It'd be soooo tempting to tell my Mum and sis in law too. n maybe his mum. Oh sod it, i'd want to tell everyone- but i know i shouldnt! I dont think i know what i'd do till im in that situation myself?!

am gonna try and w8 till 3months scan my and my fella wanna break the new wen were away gettin married we r taking little photos fames over wiv the scan piccy init then give them on the 1st nite,

Hopefully after the three month mark. Then again I am hoping to keep the sex a surprise also, but I was one of those children who went looking for Christmas presents before Christmas day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->