how far gone wen u do get pregnant

I know I will be very tempted to tell everyone as soon as we find out, but I won't let myself! I doubt we will tell anyone anything until at least the 3 month mark to be on the safe side. :p

I know for an absolute fact that I will not be able to keep it in when we do find out. I am the WORST at keeping things in. I have ruined a many surprises just because I get so excited and when asked about anything I just can't lie very well. I also really want to have the sex of the baby of surprise but I just know I won't be able to hold out. I really want to try though. I might get the doc to write it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope and give it to someone for safe keeping. We'll see.

I am also of the mind that if something were to happen then I would want my friends and family to know and support me. But that's just me. We'll see when I actually get preggers.

I don't know how long we'd wait. Or if we'd wait. We've never discussed that before. I just assumed as soon as I was ready. Especially the first time I get pregnant, I'm probably going to wait longer so we can sort it all out and accept it (OH and I) before dealing with everyone else! :)

nadupoi thats such a gud point!! u have 2 deal wiv it urself b4 hand!

I know that I'll tell my Mom and sisters early on (after the first doctor visit maybe), but I'll wait to spread the news to everyone else until 3 months. At least that's the plan, but I also have trouble keeping my mouth shut. And honestly if something did go wrong, I would need the support of family and friends. My guess is DH would want to tell his Mom and siblings too, so it probably wouldn't keep secret long. I would definitely keep it quiet at work though.

Id tell my mam and closest friends straight away and OH would probs tell his dad and step mam. Id have to tell work straight away because of the job i do but would wait until after my 12 weeks scan to tell every one else including OH mam cos she would have somthing to say and has a gob like the tyne tunel.

We would wait until after the first scan to tell people as then can show them too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->