How gorgeous are these...

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
https://www.rumparooz.com/catalog.php?category=47

Emma at funkymonkeypants just told me her order of them has left America and are on there way, not sure which she's ordered tho!! But I love the designs so much and the carnival bloom one matches our connecta. Although I love the boho orchid and damask ones (matches old mini la las) and OH would love the pink skulls one. I see a new addiction starting, how many is too many with regards to wetbags? *looks at Squish*

ah for a minute there i thought they were doing the nappies in those prints.... :dohh:
Lovely prints

They are gorgeous!! Next on my list is a wet bag! xxx

ah for a minute there i thought they were doing the nappies in those prints.... :dohh:
Lovely prints

That would be amazing!!! I love Rumparooz and if they did them in those prints I would be in heaven, maybe we should email them demanding them!!

I second that! Never tried a rumperooz but they're on my wishlist! And have been after a black damask for ever! :rofl:

I second that! Never tried a rumperooz but they're on my wishlist! And have been after a black damask for ever! :rofl:

They are better then BG V3's in my opinion and better colour range!!

Well if you cant get the mini la la in black damask then the wetbag in it might console you you :hugs:

ooooh aaaaah, im wanting one!!

no money sucks :cry:

wow there gorgeous :D

I've never tried rumparooz either but am slightly tempted now as you say there better than the BG V3s? and we get on quite well with ours :D

I think the fit is better, especially when Chloe was small, the inner is super soft, doesnt bobble as much as the BGs and they have a kind of double leg gusset thing going on, plus better colours and patterns.

Think emma at funky money pants is the only one who has them in stock still, and I *think* she may still be able to order in any of the plain colours if you email her. I'm going to be ordering some in velcro once I have some spare pennies

aww they are cute! quite similar range to monkey foot though :blush:

I've never felt the love for the monkey foot ones, some are nice but I've never wanted one like I want these!!

Oh Mr Barclays bank I feel sorry for you!!

I like how you look in my direction on the wetbag front :rofl: I only have four LOL

Im gonna have to think now....I have an XL MF, a large MF, a medium MF and a large GK....they were all fairly expensive ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->