How have you done this week?

MrsNovBaby

Reaction score
OK ladies, here goes.

I thought that it was be a good idea to see how we have done over the past week and then the past 6 weeks and then in total.

Sometimes we are too hard on ourselves and say 'I need to start again this week'. However, if you have been weighing in weekly very rarely do you need to start again, just refocus - why you want to lose weight and how you are going to do it.

Weight loss

Last week 1lb

Last 6 weeks 10lbs

Total 50lbs

:hugs:

I've lost 2lbs this week and the same last week. I'm so pleased :)
Well done to you for losing 50lbs altogether!

Im on a meal replacement diet since wednesday and iv lost 3lbs. Im weighing every monday now and im hoping to lose 3 st. Im 12st 4lbs now and want to be around 9st

Im on a meal replacement diet since wednesday and iv lost 3lbs. Im weighing every monday now and im hoping to lose 3 st. Im 12st 4lbs now and want to be around 9st

What meal replacement are you using?

Last week been fine :)

No idea on last 6wk total

Overall 80.5lb

What meal replacement are you using?

asda at the moment. 202 cals a time with water but im using milk now as they were horrible! So about 300cals a time now as I only have semi skimmed in the house. Im having 1-2 a day and a main meal with fruit for snacks. Will move onto tesco ultra slim when I finish my 2 tubs as I like that alot more then asda.

Last week: 1.4 pounds (I think could be 1.6)

no idea on the last 6 weeks :lol:

total: 103.4 pounds

Last week 5 1/2lb

Past 6 weeks 12lb

Total 26lb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members