How important is hCG?

Squiggy

Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
I believe I'm 4w6d, but the tests I did two days ago and again today were negative. My last two pregnancies were miscarriages. So I'm already feeling like something is wrong!
I'm now 5 days late for my cycle, I am never more than 3 days late. And I'm having symptoms of pregnancy that are different from premenstrual symptoms. Like extreme breast tenderness, hypersensitive sense of smell. Etc. If I'm really 4w6d shouldn't it be detectable by now? Is it undetectable when something is wrong with the baby? I started off very excited but I'm getting more scared by the day. Please help!

I believe I'm 4w6d, but the tests I did two days ago and again today were negative. My last two pregnancies were miscarriages. So I'm already feeling like something is wrong!
I'm now 5 days late for my cycle, I am never more than 3 days late. And I'm having symptoms of pregnancy that are different from premenstrual symptoms. Like extreme breast tenderness, hypersensitive sense of smell. Etc. If I'm really 4w6d shouldn't it be detectable by now? Is it undetectable when something is wrong with the baby? I started off very excited but I'm getting more scared by the day. Please help!

I’m currently 4 days late and still getting negatives. It could be that you ovulated late. Or maybe you have been a little stressed this month and it’s delayed your cycle. The tests pick up HcG and that does need to increase for a successful pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you and I hope you get your BFP SLsoon

There are many reasons why your period could be late - pregnancy is just one of those reasons. If you took a pregnancy test when your period was due and it is negative then you are most likely not pregnant sorry.

If you ovulate and conceive late than you might still get a positive test late in your cycle on but then you wouldn’t be as far along as you thought

I'm not 8 days no period. That's 38 days since my last cycle; my cycles are typically 30 days. Tests are still negative. I'm having a nervous breakdown. I have an appointment with my primary on Tuesday, so the hours of each day are hanging like a wet rag.

Unfortunately if you have 0 hcg in your system then you wouldn’t be pregnant. Hcg is the hormone that is produced during a pregnancy by the placenta which is what provides to the baby.

As for not getting your period there’s numerous reasons.. most common being you haven’t ovulated yet or ovulated late. You doctor should be able to help you narrow this down and what is causing it if it becomes consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->