How is this possible???

Crazycolours

Reaction score
So me & my partner were trying since July 2013 - I have PCOS & on metaformin. We started going through a bad patch a few months ago & decided to take a break about 4-5 weeks ago so we could decide what is is we both want. We are currently living seperate however in contact every day & 2 weeks ago (8th Nov) ended up meeting up & you know how it goes.... But now... BOOM, I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant! How is this possible?? After all the months of trying, we have sex once & I'm pregnant! Anyone with a similar story???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 24
Pic of FRER which I'm guessing is 13 DPO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 25
That is how it always happens, when you least expect it..CONGRATS:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls.. I'm still in so much shock, thought it would never happen! We have 8 years together & iv been thinking things were coming to an end! But no, looks like this is just the beginning! Xxxx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

H&h 9months to you!!!! I know how hard it can be ttc with pcos - enjoy every minute!!!!

Congratulations, I got pregnant with both my boys after I had given up TTC!

Congratulations!!
Always happens when you least expect,my first pregnancy trying for baby 2 only took the once :)
I had some treatment done,was not ment to do anything for 4 weeks,had 1 little oopsy.

Congratulations! I just got my first BFP last Thursday. I would love to hear what your OH said when you told him!! :hugs: H&H 9 months to you!

Congratulation :) This is the beginning of a beautiful phase for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->