How is your homebirth planning going?

Oh kirstie I really feel for you :-( fingers crossed your scan goes well on Saturday. Keep us posted. Try and rest up, easier said than done though with 3 boys to look after. Sending hugs xx

Thanks hun I am keeping my fingers crossed for good news at the scan!! Lucky hubby is on nights so he can help out a bit during the day when he gets up. He also works a one week on one week off roster and he finishes Thursday morning so only one more day of the kids on my own which is great!!

Just updating you ladies that everything went great at my scan yesterday bubs is doing great fluid levels are perfect and my placenta looks great sooooooo relieved :)

Willow how are you holding up???

That's a big relief kirstie am really pleased for you! At least you can relax a bit now knowing baby is OK. Nothing going on here. Am feeling g really low and fed up now. I really want it to come now but apart from annoying braxton hicks, nothing is happening. Hubby is on night shift this week which is also making me anxious! Will keep you all updated though!! 😁

Kirstie that is awesome!! What great news, such a relief to hear!! I'm so incredibly happy for you.

Willow hang in there!! You never know when things will kick into gear. Is DH close to home when he's at work or is it a bit of a drive? I'd be surprised if this one stayed in longer than your other two did... so probably only a few more days xx

Had my on app today and it went really well a few downs but mostly I am just happy that things are going well and I love the hospital. No water birth or bath for pain relief but am allowed to use the shower. I don’t have to go back to that hospital until 36 weeks which is awesome as the drive is 6hrs! I just see my midwife in town. I am booked in for a sweep at 38 weeks then induction at 39 weeks as the risk of another abruption increases greatly the closer to term I get. I loved my ob she was so nice and down to earth!!

Willow as annoying as Braxton Hicks are just think of all the thinning and dilating of your cervix they are doing! They are secretly helping you to get to d day sending you lots of positive labor vibes!!

Urgh getting more and more frustrated. I honestly thought this one would be early too like the others but it seems to be stubborn!!
I am so miserable but have got a sweep booked with my midwife tomorrow, I've never had one before so I really hope it works! Xx

A sweep is a good idea I think. If you can have sex after your sweep that helps too. And then it will probably go pretty fast too. GL mama!!

I hope the sweep went alright I know they only work if your already ready so hopefully you were!! Will be waiting around to hear the news xx

Well unfortunately the baby decided that it wasn't engaged at all so the sweep could not be done. They are going to try again on Monday so fingers gers crossed it moves down a bit! Xx

Oh my goodness Willow sending you all the patience in the world!! That is so frustrating.

Try acupuncture hun see if that can help baby get in the right position before your next sweep. Just remember that as much as you went earlier with your other babies it is still completely normal that bubs is sitting tight maybe this one just needs that bit of extra cooking :)

Well just a little update. I had my baby!!!
We had a gorgeous baby boy weighing 8lb 2oz.
Started at home but after failing to progress I had to be transferred to hospital as I needed to have my waters broken to help him move down. It was a long and very painful labour (Most painful yet!!) but so worth it. Our little family is complete now! He was born yesterday at 1.30pm and we were home by 6pm so it wasnt too bad!! I'm now very tired and I forgot how bad the after pains are!!! 😁 Xx

So awesome Willow. Home by 6pm is a dream!! Sleep in your own bed is the best. Hopefully those pains don't last much longer than a day or so, mine didn't with my 2nd. Anyways huge congrats and wishing you newborn bliss xx

Yayyyy congrats willow so happy for you and how wonderful to be home that night I hate staying in hospital!!!
I hope you and baby are getting some much needed rest after such a long ordeal! Mmmm that newborn baby smell has instantly come to my mind such a beautiful thing.
Well done mumma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->