How lonf before I am out?

Lawa

Reaction score
Hi all I am currently 8DPO and have had a BFN on a Frer test today.

not 100% due when AF is due as not long been of the BCP.

Symptoms

Sore boobs
Hungry
Restless/sleepless
Cramping in legs at night
twinges in stomach
Vivid Dreams
General Yack feeling and crying at everything

Loys of Watery CM ( keep thinking AF early?)

But I dont feel pregnant? Should I?

This is my 1st month TTC and I have had a MC in the past so worried something is wrong with me if this makes sense?

Anyone?

Im so fed up today I cant belive it feel like giving up and hibernating :(

Definitely give it a few more days. An "average" Luteal Phase s 14 days, so you are a while away yet.

:hugs:

hun 8 days past ovulation is not long at all.
Implantaion doesn happen for a while after
ovulation. Still lots of hope :dust:

Hi Lawa,

If you don't know how long your cycles are it's hard to say - 8DPO is possibly quite early though. I think I read somewhere today that average BFP is at nearly 14 DPO....?

FX'd for you :dust:

Check out this site.

www.countdowntopregnancy.com

Women recorded their pregnancies and it's all documented in chart form...it's got all kind of interesting statistics. You can see the percentage of girls who get bfps at 8dpo...very few. They eventually went on to get bfps. Good luck hunni

its too early yet hun- there are some lucky people out there who get their BFP at something silly like 7dpo... but most dont get it untill at least 9dpo. Your symptoms sound good, but your first month TTC can make you symptom spot like crazy...but i hope its all good news- basically, its not over untill you either get a BFP or AF- and it can only go two ways!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks all I am going to try and have a early night and a good nights sleep see if that can sort me out :D

Just something you expect to happen so naturally lol!!

And yes I am symptom spotting like mad but trying to be good and not be a POAS addict lmao

Hun, I am mad symptom spotting too - but most of my symptoms are that AF is just around the corner.... I thought second time round it wouldn't bother me and I wouldn't symptom spot or get all frustrated in the 2ww but it cannot be helped... its natural.

I would wait tho, you are defo not out yet,,,!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck hunny. Even if it is dreaded AF it is refreshing to know your body is working (i didn't get mine for 9 months after coming off BCP). I would defo advise charting temp with something like www.fertilityfriend.com so you know your exact Ovulation day.

Hope it is a extra Big Fat Positive in next few days for you x

good luck, I'd wait a bit longer xx that coundown to pregnancy website is brill.....i think it's going to be my new addiction!!! (alongside BNB which i am constantly on at the moment)

Thanks all I slept all night last ngiht which has lifted spirits.

9 DPO today still BFN and symptoms have run og in the night lol

Well as I said 9DPO today and i have some slight brown spotting and little cramps in lower abdomen today could this be implantation? Or is it two late now? Feeling really tired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->