how long between babies

Pearl

Reaction score
hiya,

i didnt know what section to post this in...but thought id post it in here!

how long do u all personally think or want to leave between ur children ??

Ive had my first, hes almost 5months...but i get bit broody sometimes and then at the same time i think no i cant be, it might be hard etc ?

but then its nice to have two children near same age so they are close and have a friend to grow up with kind of...or its either wait a long time, 5 years or so and then in that 5 years u get more freedom, like once ur little one is bit more independant and at school, u have a bit more time. hmm so i dont know.

what do u think ?

discuss & share pleassse :)

I want one now! I want three and might as well get it all over and done with. But hubby doesnt want any more...I think he is just still shocked and getting over me telling him I was pregannt with Leo!

If all goes well with this pregnancy there will be almost 2 years between Kaya and this one. I think 2 years is a good gap, but if I have another I'm waiting at least 3 years as I get horrible morning sickness

i'm thinking of trying again once my LO is 1. or maybe 18 months.

If I were to try again, I think I'd start trying when shes 2, giving close to a 3 year gap. Ideally, that is.

I am TTC properly next month. I'm looking forward to having another. I think it will be good to have them close together

xx

We are going to start trying next aug/sept, Jasmine will be around 10 months, and over a year and a half when her sibling is born... I have to wait that long because of work.

I have 3 lo's
The eldest is nearly 3 1/2 and then my second will be 2 at the end of the month, plus we now have a 1 week old!
So there is an 18 month gap between Ds1 and Dd then a 23 month gap between Dd and Ds2
It can be very hard at times but the two older ones love playing together and get on really well (now! lol)
Its a personal choice really xXx

Matt says we have to wait til Seth is 5 IF we have another. He's not so keen on the idea of having another at the minute. But Id love one, and Id ideally like to have him/her when Seth is about 2 or 3

xxx

If this pregnancy goes ok then there will be a 20month age gap between them. Personally i would have liked a few years maybe 3 or 4, so i could enjoy & spoil Olivia but it hasent happened that way. I think things happen for a reason.

I will be waiting till max is atleast 2 and over any terrible 2's attacks lol

IF we decide to have another we will be waiting about 4/5 years. I want to concentrate on Brooke and spend as much time with her as possible.

i want another one when jack is 5, so i can enjoy everything jack does, i dont want to be thinking of another baby,

Think it depends on your lifestyle income etc etc if you can be SAHM or afford being off again for x long and would love them close then why not? It suits some it doesn't suit others ...different ideal age gaps appeal to different families.

My Caitlin is 13 months old - 15 months old when bump is due. We're having to and the end so staying in baby mode seems to have it up and down sides in the mind because we know what to expect.

IF we decide to have another we will be waiting about 4/5 years. I want to concentrate on Brooke and spend as much time with her as possible.

LMAO @ the bolded if!

She means nobody needs to tell her about the pain factor this time she knows :rofl:

Marley I didnt realise you a was pg, Congrats x

I would like to start TTC after our wedding in sept. do depends how quickly I fall pg really. If I fell pg straight away there would be just over 2.5 years between them.

x

hubby wants to try at the end of the year so there will be 18months difference. not sure if thats to soon?? also my career is important and im studying for my masters, woh life is busy. but i want hermione to have a little brother or sister she can interact with and grow up playing with. so a few months to think things through and see how Hermione and the job go.
what are your thoughts?

We are going to start trying once Jack is a 1 year old as we don't want a big age gap between them.

there is 17 months between my oldest 2 lads then there is 4 & a half yrs between my 2nd oldest & danielle & 8 yrs between danielle & jack .xx

i want to try within 6 months but my OH dont want eny more well stuff him hes usless with contraception so il jus stop takin my pill when iwant one he never knows lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->