how long between babies

well we always said 4-5years when maddi has started school, tbh we both want another one, but i too think most of the time how hard it would be with two, i suppose theres pro's and cons as with everything and its personally choice, but atm, we're waiting x

5/6 years. I don't want two young children at once and am happy to wait.

There is an 18 month gap between my first and second and they are really close.

There is a 5 and 7 year gap between my first two and my third.

There is a 3 year and 9 month gap between Faith and Ollie and personally I find it a lovely age gap as Faith loves helping me and acting like a mummy! x

We are going to startr trying when Jack is 4 and going school.

We'll probably try again in another 2 1/2 years or so. Want them close together but not too close lol. There is 7 years between Rocco and his step sister and i think its too big a gap.

well we were going to wait until Alasdair was 2 and a half to try again...but...now it looks like we're going to try fairly soon. Well. not try maybe just not try but not prevent. I'm supposed to be infertile so it'll take ages to get pregnant and then if I do we'll just be so happy. Another baby whether next month or in 3 years would be a blessing. I just feel like I have the best chance of having a family now while I'm young rather than be battling age and reduced fertility anyway.

We want 4 eventually lol whether adopted or biologically ours.

ill be throwing the pills out in the summer around august jack will be 14 months jack will be around 2 when bubs is born if it all goes to plan x x

I am TTC properly next month. I'm looking forward to having another. I think it will be good to have them close together

xx
i think its good to have two close so that they have a friend to play with

I have 3 lo's
The eldest is nearly 3 1/2 and then my second will be 2 at the end of the month, plus we now have a 1 week old!
So there is an 18 month gap between Ds1 and Dd then a 23 month gap between Dd and Ds2
It can be very hard at times but the two older ones love playing together and get on really well (now! lol)
Its a personal choice really xXx
do u find u get time to yourself ? dont they keep each other company lol :p

theres mixed views with everything ... itd be really appealing if i had a bubba who slept through the night and the 2nd would be like that too , just to have time... i do like the idea of spending time with current baby, but the baby can have another little close friend at the same idea

When Lauren was 11months we decided we'd like to try again, sooooo I had the coil removed and stopped breastfeeding.....I didn't expect to get pregnant straightaway:dohh:. There's 20months difference betweek Lauren and Abi, then a 3year difference between Toby and Abi and there will be a 14month difference between Toby and "Smudge":blush:....we always wanted 4 but I got pregnant while I was still breastfeeding Toby and he was only 5months old:rofl:

Up to now I'm pleased with our age gaps, Lauren (6) and Abi (4) play beautifully as they are similar in age and just a school year apart and they both adore their baby brother Toby (14months) and are very excited about the new addition who should be here in the next few day:happydance::happydance::happydance:

There is a 4 year age gap between me and my sister and I always liked that.

If I ever have more kids (which I probably won't) there will be atleast 10 years between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->