How long can it take to lose your mcus plug?

K

Kellya009

So I just had a few little globs of what I think was mucus plug. But I'm only 34 weeks... It was not a ton though.

But can you lose a little of it over a few weeks? Is that how it works or does it come all at once?

In my first pregnancy I lost bits at a time from 34/35 weeks, kind of a penny size at a time, sometimes with a tiny streak of blood in it. I went into labour at 39 weeks.
X

I started losing my plug at 35 weeks with my first baby. It came out in small bits in the beginning and big, bloody bits at the very end. My water broke at bedtime on 38w2d, and I had my baby the next day. Folks tend to lose it over the course of a few days/weeks. Sometimes, a person will lose a bunch of plug, and then it will regenerate itself. It's another one of those obnoxious things. lol

It can go either way. Last time I lost it all at once (basically because my water broke and forced it out)... But this time I've already lost bits although it's too early to really say it means anything because, as pp said, it can "grow" back.

Ive lost it.in bits this time, and didnt noticed with my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->