• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long did it take for you to get pregnant?

Gkmk

Reaction score
Hi,

It is over an year of TTC and I am still not pregnant. Please let me know how long did it take for you?

It took us 18 months to conceive DD, but fell pregnant first cycle off the pill this time. Good luck hun xx

It took me 1 month both times but I am incredibly fertile xxx

It took me 3 months with the twins after coming off the pill, however i did loose them at 24 weeks.

It took me a month with Scarlett, and first month with this one.

Im very lucky, i get caught extremely easy. My brother and his wife have been trying for 3 years and she is now 20 weeks pregnant x

First month trying with both. I never fell pregnant with my ex even though we tried.

Xx

3 months ish - started too late in first cycle but I still count it. So 4 cycles. This is our first, I'm a healthy weight & never smoke or drink so I was hoping I wouldn't have too much trouble. Good luck hope you catch on soon.
xo.

Our first three were fast and easy. This time, we tried for 21 cycles, after our 8 week mc, that we had tried for, for 7 cycles. :(

About 5 months for our 1st BFP (chemical pregnancy)
2 months for our 2nd BFP (miscarriage)
With DD we caught the egg on my 1st cycle post MC
And this little one was right after I got AF back after giving birth to DD (she was 3 months old)

DH claims his swimmers are just that good:haha:

3 years with the first one then just as we were about to have tests and had given up trying I fell pregnant!
With this one we were not reall trying! it was not long after I had give up bf so think that had something to do with it!

It took 18 months to get my first ever BFP, which is now a perfect little [almost] 2 year old. My second two have been "surprises", as my fertility issues are obviously gone now. hah. Best of luck to you!

First time all 4 times. In fact I'm pretty certain that those 4 times are the only time in my life I've had unprotected sex around ovulation.

I do however think I might be one of those overly fertile women, as one of those was a MMC and this pregnancy was twins of which one was a blighted ovum. I read an article about women who were "super fertile" who's bodies would nourish and implant less than perfect embryos that other women's bodies would recognise as not quite right and just not implant.

DD first month
DS first month
MMC first month
MC immediately after MMC no AF between
Current pregnancy second month

My DF thinks he has super :spermy: lol xx

It took 18 months to get my first ever BFP, which is now a perfect little [almost] 2 year old. My second two have been "surprises", as my fertility issues are obviously gone now. hah. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for your reply, hope I will get lucky before the two year mark. No matter how much I read stuff on internet, I still don't understand why it takes more time for some people with regular ovulation and normal sperm result.

First time all 4 times. In fact I'm pretty certain that those 4 times are the only time in my life I've had unprotected sex around ovulation.

I do however think I might be one of those overly fertile women, as one of those was a MMC and this pregnancy was twins of which one was a blighted ovum. I read an article about women who were "super fertile" who's bodies would nourish and implant less than perfect embryos that other women's bodies would recognise as not quite right and just not implant.

I never heard of this. Thanks for the info. I will google a bit more on this. Sometimes I can't shake off the worry of getting BFP after this wait and then the chances of miscarriage.

Coming up 4 years for me.
Currently 8+1 following first round of ivf x

1st baby- 3 years in total (including losses and chemo)
2nd baby- 1 year (but was breastfeeding, so no AF for first 7 months of that)
This pregnancy - first ovulation post partum!

It has taken us 14 months. I really thought there was something wrong but we just got our BFP yesterday <3

Xx

It has taken us 14 months. I really thought there was something wrong but we just got our BFP yesterday <3

Xx

Congrats, H&H 9 months. What a fantastic start during the new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->