• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long did it take for you to get pregnant?

16 months for my first bfp (which ended in mc), and another five months after that, to get this bfp.

Hang in there and good luck xx

16 months for my first bfp (which ended in mc), and another five months after that, to get this bfp.

Hang in there and good luck xx

Did you do anything different to get bfp snickersbar?

I had my first appointment with FS yesterday. Hoping to see if I can improve my chances of pregnancy

got my 1st ever bfp after 7 cycles on and off which was about 8 months as my cycles are a bit long. about 33 or so days.

Got my first BFP last week after trying for over 2 years. Fingers crossed everything sticks :dust:

When I got my bfp in August, I had just bought a Clearblue fertility monitor (got pregnant the second cycle using it) and had also done castor oil compresses and was taking Serrapeptase (sp?) and trying meditation and positive thinking. Basically, I was fairly desperate and was (and had been for months) trying anything I could think of. But what I think did it was, instead of trying SMEP and variations of that which all involved dtd every day for x number of days around o, we only did it every other day. Bang, pregnant. Was fairly cross I didn't try that sooner, as who knows it might have worked!

This time we were moving house and what with that and Christmas parties, etc, we weren't dtd as much and I wasn't temping or using the cb monitor, so who knows maybe just because I wasn't thinking about it or maybe it was just the right time! :hugs:

LOL including convincing other half 3 years months and actual trying 4 months :haha:

Hi 11months for first bfp which was a mmc then a yr for this one. Good luck.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->