how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

Afm..... I'm confused, you're all going to think I'm mad as I can't stop peeing on sticks :haha:
I have ovulation tests 3 days in a row and I know they can show hcg which is why I did them as they showed up more speak I can see more of a difference, but I know u can't really rely on them.
I think they might be showing ovulation as they have Ben very different over the last 3 days, or could there be another explanation? I'm going to trying and add a pic

You're not crazy! I keep POAS too... :haha:

I'm not great with o tests but are they positive? Let's see a pic ;)

https://[URL=https://s857.photobucket.com/user/lisafdavey/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20131112_194924.jpg.html]https://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab135/lisafdavey/Mobile%20Uploads/20131112_194924.jpg[/URL]

gosh its huge! i added pregnancy tests too from yesterday and few days before, the lightest opk is from today middle is yesterday and other is day before

gosh its huge! i added pregnancy tests too from yesterday and few days before, the lightest opk is from today middle is yesterday and other is day before

Hi, the middle one looks positive for me and day before a build up. Fingers crossed for you it's ovulation....

Looks like mine! Did you see my pic??

Battyatty: Sounds like you are having a missed miscarriage. That is when the baby stops developing but your body doesn't realize it. How long it takes to pass the baby varies from woman to woman but can take many weeks. Sounds like it has already been about 4 weeks for you? You could talk to your doctor about medication to force your body to pass the baby or a D&C to remove the tissue surgically. I'm very sorry for your loss!

findababy: I've been doing OPKs for a while now while waiting for my hormones to drop. Stupid things are always positive :growl mad: This happens to me some months I think because my FSH runs high. Yours do look like they are allllmost positive.

LeahLou: hope your hormones take a dive now. I passed tissue without bleeding and it freaked me out a bit. Never had seen anything like that come out of me!

I got my beta back today at 11. Doctor wants to do one more next week. I've been doing them every Monday and they have been: 1200, 144, 35, 11. I'm frustrated because I can't tell if my body is trying to ovulate. OPKs aren't working, I had a little bit of EWCM the other day but not tons, and I'm no good at checking my cervix. Ug. Just can't tell.

slg, you make me feel not so alone! I have no idea whether I'm going to O or what! I guess I'll just make DH bd every other day till AF or bfp :haha:

Leahlou Yes they do look like yours I'm guessing the blue ones are o tests?
I wish we could all just fast forward a month and know What's going on.
Slg76 hopefully you'll be at 0 next week

slg, you make me feel not so alone! I have no idea whether I'm going to O or what! I guess I'll just make DH bd every other day till AF or bfp :haha:

Im doing the same Leah.. since I don't know whats going on just yet, BD and enjoy myself lol.. I figure this way I may catch that egg anyways lol

ahhh slg well you're getting there!!! looks like lots of bd'ing for you that way you don't need to worry about when you ovulate ;)

leahlou sorry that you think you're out, but hopefully you can start fresh.

tooti sorry I know nothing about opks, I have never used then lol

afm.. I am soo nervous for my bloodwork tomorrow... I am also VERY jealous of all of this BD'ing... since I'm not allowed to right now... they said I had to wait a month... I have an apt next week with the ob so will ask him then when we are allowed... although I think we would both be pretty nervous... we don't want to rupture my uterus!!!

ahhh leahlou 7 is awesome!!!! aahh what I wouldn't give for a 7 tomorrow!!!

awesome Leah!! Ssssoooooo close to negative test!

Every other day till BFP or AF was exactly my plan too :) Of course life gets in the way. Last night I could NOT get my 3 year old to sleep. I ended up falling asleep before her so no BD last night. Hubby went to work today and won't be home till Thur night. Hope we don't miss O!!

Kim: I would start this with a TMI warning but is there really such thing as TMI here :haha: I had several years where I had a problem with pain during intercourse. It hurt like crazy during and it would burn for a day or two afterward. Hubby and I just had to get more creative with our other options in the bedroom (no intercourse). Still plenty of fun to be had :winkwink: It's no good for baby making but in your situation it's just what you need!
I'm really, really, really hoping that your HCG is way lower tomorrow :thumbup:

haha slg you are funny :) and yes lots of options, but here's some tmi right back at ya.. lol I'm not allowed to orgasm since they don't want my uterus contracting... so sure lots of fun for him!!! lol and then frustration for me :)

I actually thought about maybe you couldn't orgasm just as I was finished typing my last post. Bummer!!!!! No good :nope:

I'm so relieved. This had been such a long process! I'm having some sticky white CM, does that mean anything??

I had the same thing happen last night slg! My two year old was a mess and I fell asleep haha. DH will be back in the mornin though! He only works 24 hour shifts.

Kls, it sucks not being able to do what you want!! I was in that situation a couple times in the past couple years and it sucks! Especially because I have a hyperactive sex drive... But I got real good at making him happy! :haha:

Afm..... I'm confused, you're all going to think I'm mad as I can't stop peeing on sticks :haha:
I have ovulation tests 3 days in a row and I know they can show hcg which is why I did them as they showed up more speak I can see more of a difference, but I know u can't really rely on them.
I think they might be showing ovulation as they have Ben very different over the last 3 days, or could there be another explanation? I'm going to trying and add a pic

Wow! So much has happened with everyone since I last checked in - and it's only been a little over a day!

It's great that everyone is moving down with their hcgs.

Tootyfruity, I agree that your test might be showing ovulation now more than they are showing hcg. When I have used those (when I didn't have hcg in my system - back in the normal days) and continued using them for a few days because I wasn't sure of the result, I did notice a lot of variability.

I can't open up/click your picture, but based on what you said, it does sound like LH variability to me. Which is good also because that means your hcg is even lower! Hang in there!

...I got my beta back today at 11. Doctor wants to do one more next week. I've been doing them every Monday and they have been: 1200, 144, 35, 11. I'm frustrated because I can't tell if my body is trying to ovulate. OPKs aren't working, I had a little bit of EWCM the other day but not tons, and I'm no good at checking my cervix. Ug. Just can't tell.

That's great slg! 11 was what my test was last Friday, too. Granted, it has taken me THREE months to get there, but I'm not quite insane yet.

Looking forward to us and everyone getting <5.0 very soon. I get my next reading this Friday and if the rate of decline stays that same, I still won't be there - it would be like 7.0. But I'll take any decline.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->