how long did it take you all to ovulate after a MC?

iluvbump

Reaction score
How long did it take for everyone to ovulate after a mc?
Its been nearly 3 weeks and i still am not ovulating.
:(
x

I have just posted this also in the pregnant after a loss section no replies yet but will let you know if i get anything! Desperatly waiting to ov to although it has only been a week since mc :(

Doctors asked me to wait for my period before TTC again after my miscarriage.
Was a little confused so i rang my aunty up who's a GP.
She said that '' after a miscarriage Your most fertile and that's why doctors recommend You wait awhile until TTC. To give Your body time to recover from the loss.
I took a ovulation test the other day and its negative. Even though i should be ovulating around this time. Just the waiting game now.

i just want to know im ovulating so i know to prepare myself. its bugging me :(
x

ah thanks for that! The midwife at the epu told me I could start trying asap but just not to get to hung up on it and let it take over my life!! although seems its all i can think of at the moment!!

i was told you can start trying when u are ready. i was told your more likely to conceive in the first 3 weeks but of course some people arent ready.
i get told so many different things! :(

I've just ovulated about nine weeks after my MC. I might have ovulated before then but all the OPKs and my temps were haywire and I wasn't in the zone for plentiful BD-ing. I got AF about six weeks after ERPC and then ovulated at the same time of cycle as I normally do. Good luck x

my first AF arrived 11 weeks after my MMC and I didn't ovulate. Apparently its quite common not to ovulate but there are so many stories where girls have fallen pregnant before there first AF. I have just had a normal 28 day cycle with ovulation on CD14 :) Didn't catch the egg this month

iluvbump- i've read in various places that it is common not to ovulate for a month or 2 unfortunately.. and that's why I don't want to even STRESS about getting preggo right away!

I have been researching this subject all day, I started temping this month because I didnt feel like I O last month and so far I havent O this cycle either and I have a normal 26 day cycle. I would have O by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->