How long do you leave LO in the Jumperoo?

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
As the title says :D

I have got Connah a jumperoo for xmas and was jusr wondering how much time they can spend in it at any one time?

thanks x

Christian likes to be in his jumperoo for about 30 min at a time. He'll give us signs when he's ready to come out of it. As for how many times in a day, I guess it depends on you and your lo. :)

I think it's 30mins that they're allowed to be in it at a time (otherwise it can apparently cause damage to their legs)

Austin is in his for however long he's happy being in there. When he's done...well, you know, LOL. Hes in his exersaucer for as long as he wants too. If it makes him happy and keeps him entertained I'm not gonna object!

Cam usually lasts about 30 mins. Sometimes shorter, sometimes longer :)

LO let me know when he is done. It is usually about 15 minutes if he is on his own, 2 or 25 minutes if I sit with him and play, too.

at the very star 4m+ I let Abbie stay in there about 10mins, but now she lets me know when she wants out! (We've been known to jump for over an hour before bordom kicks in... :D

I've got Katie one too & got to admit I'm quite looking forward to actually being able to get stuff done while she entertains herself!! It'll be ok to leave her in it for 8hrs won't it????? Only joking!!! :mrgreen:

Connor goes in his for about 15-20 mins at a time then he usually gets bored and lets us know about it

I've got Katie one too & got to admit I'm quite looking forward to actually being able to get stuff done while she entertains herself!! It'll be ok to leave her in it for 8hrs won't it????? Only joking!!! :mrgreen:

Yes, EB, you can use it in place of a childminder when you go back to work!!! :rofl:

;)

Abby usually does about 20 minutes before she gets whingy. It is great for nipping through to do her food and stuff!

Yes, EB, you can use it in place of a childminder when you go back to work!!! :rofl:

;)
Excellent! I guess you would rig up a bottle for them to sook on, like what a hamster has? What a money saver:thumbup:

Till puberty.....and then you buy a cage!!!! ;) :haha:

So, at what point do they go into the airing cupboard in a box with holes, some straw and some lettuce, like they did on Blue Peter?

Or does that only work for tortoises in the winter?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Till puberty.....and then you buy a cage!!!! ;) :haha:

So, at what point do they go into the airing cupboard in a box with holes, some straw and some lettuce, like they did on Blue Peter?

Or does that only work for tortoises in the winter?

You made me chuckle! My OH asked me last week if you can get a bottle to attach to her cot like the ones you have in a hamster cage...and do you know what? Part of me doesn't quite know if he was joking!! :dohh:

You made me chuckle! My OH asked me last week if you can get a bottle to attach to her cot like the ones you have in a hamster cage...and do you know what? Part of me doesn't quite know if he was joking!! :dohh:

It is worrying. Mr Foo comes out with some stuff sometimes - especially in public- and I can just see people thinking whether to call in Social Services!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->